Baku squad

Home

After the attack, everyone had a day off from school. Even though they had a day off y/n decided to train that day instead of relaxing. She only did a few stuff in her back yard. Her brother went to school (his a first year in middle school) and her sister went to her job at the mail office. She was pretty much alone all day.
*buzz buzzz buzz* Her phone started going off. "Hello." "Heyy! It Mina!" "Oh hey what's up." "Well I was going to go to the mall so, I was wondering if you wanted to come." "Sure is it only going to be us?" "No I also invited Kanimari and Kirishima." "Oh cool I can go but I don't really have a ride." "Oh that's fine I can come get you. I'll be there in 30 minutes" "alright see you then" she hangs up the phone.

Time skips at the mall

"I'm kinda surprised you wanted to go out. You know since everything that happened yesterday" y/n tells Mina. "We should act like it's normal since it's the same as regular hero work" Mina responds. "Hey look there's Kanimari and Sero" y/n points towards them. "Hey guys I brought a plus one" Kanimari says waving. "Well hello to Hispanic king" y/n bows in front of Sero. "Hola mi amor" he bows back. "What are you dumb asses doing here!" Bakugo yelled at them. "Hey guys! I brought Bakugo if that was alright." Kirishima said. "Let's go shopping now!" Mine cheers.

Couple hours later

"Do you really need all this stuff Mina" y/n says holding all her stuff. "I got everyone stuff too" Mina gives another bag to Kanimari. "And we all thought Momo was bad" Kirishima says struggling with bags. They all ended up at the food court to see what she got them. "See everyone got something" Mina handed everyone some bags. Y/n looked in one of her bags to see laced under wear. "AAh!" Y/n screamed closing the bag and covering her face. "Oh you saw the clothes I got you, cute right" Mina winks at her. Y/n looks in the other bag and sees ✨gummy bears✨. "I think your the love of my life"y/n starts hugging the gummy bears. "Of course I am, your hot, I'm hot, and it works." They both start laughing. "I'll never understand girls" Sero whispers to Kanimari.

Time passes

"Bye Mina see you tomorrow" y/n yells walking up her porch. "I'm home!" She yells walking inside. "Oh your home. To be honest I'm surprised you left considering everything that happened" her sister said. "Well I can't let the villains get the best of me can I?" Y/n smiles. "So what in the bag"her brother points. "Uhh clothes" y/n runs to her room. Maybe I should try it on. (Okay my girl is short and she not boobs but they aren't to big and she definitely got a$$ and curves. If you don't think your hot well now you are 😘) She puts the underwear. I mean I look okay. But it's just begging for attentions for asking for it. As she kept looking at her self in the mirror. She started thinking about horrible things. She fell on her knees and started crying, still looking at herself.

Hey your getting closer to finding out her crappy past. Also I advise if you have been rape or abuse to tell someone please. Anyway love you angles💖