Training hard💪🏾

At the motel

"So you gonna introduce me to your hoe?" Mirko yelled behind us. We were still hugging when I looked at her. Then we both back away and blushed. Gosh what's with people it's not like that! "We're just friends and his name is Shoto Todoroki" her eyes kinda widened. "Todoroki huh... Endeavors son right" she asked. "Yeah" he kinda looked away front the both of us. "Okay Shoto I got a question." She said with a pretty serious face. "What are your intentions with my daughter." She tried to stay serious. "Wait what." He was confused. Then Mirko bursted out laughing. "Okay come on kid we gotta get some rest" she was still laughing with her arm around me. "Bye Shoto I'll see you around" I smiled at him.

Next day

"Hey kid wake up we gottta train today" Mirko whispered. "Y/n....y/n!..Y/N!!!!" She yelled. "NEGATIVITY BEGUN!" I woke up. "Oh I thought you were dead" she breathed. "No! I'm just normally woke up by a loud house." I sighed. "Oh that makes more since now let's eat some waffles" she started hopping towards the food. "Oh also change into yesterday's outfit I hope you washed it" she's already in her costume. "I did" I got up and walk to the drier. After I got dress I started eating. "Okay today we're gonna be testing you abilities and seeing how you can fight in my favorite costume." She drank up her coffee. "We're going to be a little out the city today so you don't hold back." I smiled when she said that. "Thank god." She smiled at me.

Outside near trees but far from the city

"Now gimme 50 push ups then, 40 crunches, 30 squats, 20 longes on each leg, 10 screams." "Wait ten screams! I can barley do five!" "Well to bad and that's only the warm up! Get to it!"
After 50 push ups, 40 crunches, 30 squats, and 20 longes each leg. Moving onto screams. "Here kid take some water so your throats not dry" she handed me some water. "Now tell me the side effects of your voice" she crossed her arms. I drank all the water and breathed again. "W-well my eyes bleed and I can't hear after 5 times, and I also get huge headaches from them." I put my arms above my head to breath. "Okay so your body gets the same affect as your opponents. Just not as bad as the opponent" she said thinking. "Okay after 7 screams you'll go against me and use three screams on me." She put some head phones on to block her hearing since her ears are sensitive. I breath in and let out my voice.
After 7 screams. "Those poor trees" she said. My ears were bleeding and I felt like passing out I could barley hear anything. My head was hurting so bad too. She started put up hand sign. Was she trying to do sign language. "I'm sorry I don't understand" I had my hands on my knees. She rolled her eyes. She knew I couldn't hear her so she lifted my arms and put me in a fighting pose. "Already?" I said to her. She nodes her head and toke her head phones off. She started charging after me and lifted her leg for a kick. I dodged weakly though. I decided I need to stay strong as if I was actually fighting a villain. She nodded meaning good. If she got behind me I wouldn't be able to hear her so I made sure she stayed in front of me. She came after me again with another kick. I managed to put my hands up and block. I slide pretty far away so I used it as a chance to use my voice again. After a while I used all three my screams left. I couldn't hear a single thing I nearly blacked out due to my huge headache. When I looked at Mirko she looked completely fine. She walked away and got some water. I landed on my knees. She handed me the water. Mirko sad sometimes I couldn't understand. "Sorry Mirko I can't hear you at all I'm sorry!" I yelled without knowing I was yelling. She picked me up and put me near a tree. She acted like she was punching it. I took that as a sign she wanted my to use my fists now. I was still out of air so I had to take a few breathes to be able to at least hit the thing. She tapped me on the shoulder and pointed around and at my fist. I'm guessing it meant my quirk. She put an x up meaning no. "Without my quirk" she nodded her head. Then she put her hands up and put 100 up and pointed at the tree. I looked back and started. After doing a 100 of those she made me work on my kicks. When that was all done she and me ran our way back to the city. I looked like I actually fought with a villain. My ears bleeding, knuckles bloody, and my backless also a little bloody from kicking the tree. We weren't at the hotel and we wouldn't be in a long time. As we were walking around searching for I'm guessing stain, I saw another one of my class mates. "Lida?" I asked struggled to walk towards him. "Woah y/n what happen to you and what's with your outfit?" I'm assuming he said. "Sorry lida I can't hear you!" I said smiling. He looked really concerned. "Don't worry it's part of my hard training!" I smiled with a thumbs up. Mirko said something to lida. I think it was probably "are you her friend?" He nodded his head yes. She kinda nudged me to get move. "See you around lida you might se Shoto around too!" I yelled waving bye. We got to a cafe store near a bank. Just in case someone decided to rob it. While we were at the cafe she handed me a note. It said "you should wear head phones when you yell so you don't bleed or get head aches well try that tomorrow. Also have you thought about trying to not using your air for punch's?" "I never really have I thought it would make me stronger to always use it." She writes something down and hands it to me. "It would help you build lots of air and stamina for your voice and feet." "Are we going to train that way from now on?" I asked. She nodded her head and took a sip of her soda. When she looked up she smiled and pointed 1 at me. She ran out the coffee shops and started after a van. I didn't really understand so I started after her. I saw her drag the people back to some police officers. I assumed that they were robbers and so I headed back to the coffee shop but I started falling. Before I could land Mirko caught me and put me on her shoulder. "Sorry my legs started giving out" I said really tired. She just patted my butt. I started falling asleep like that.

😃❤️