The attack 💣

Another flipping school day😃

Today's training was a little different then the stuff we've been doing. "Rescue you'll be dealing with natural disasters and stuff like that" Mr. Aizawa explained. Everyone started getting excited especially y/n. "What you wear is up to but keep in mind you still need to get used to your costumes. This special training is at an off campus facility so, we will be taking bus to get there." Everyone got up to start getting ready.
Getting on the bus y/n decided to sit next to Todoroki. "Hey Shoto mind if I sit here" she asked smiling so things wouldn't seem awkward after there last incident. "You can I don't really care" he said keeping his eyes closed. She sat down and saw he was about to fall asleep so she decided to take a nap. Everyone kept talking though so it was kinda hard. They started talking about quirks and hero stuff. Then Kirishima said "well if any of our classmate has pro quirk it's Todoroki, Bakugo, and y/n." Naw it's not really all that cool. I just know how to use it right. She started falling asleep after that and laid her head on Todoroki shoulder without knowing it. Well right when she fell asleep they were their. "Hey y/n we're here" Todoroki whispered so only she could hear. "Oh looks like we are" she says sleepy.

When they got inside Mr. Aizawa and 13 had told them about the facility and 13 quirk. Before they could actually get started a black portal appeared. With strange people looking people came out. Mr. Aizawa starting telling 13 to protect the student. "What's happening?" Mina says holding onto y/n arm. "Is this apart of training?" y/n asked. Mr. Aizawa yelled "stay back! This is real. Those are villains" everyone started to get scared.
Mr. Aizawa started to fight the villains one by one. Everyone was told to run towards the exist. Before they could make it the man who created the portal appeared in front of us. "It's a pleasure to meet you we are the league of villains. I know it impolite we decided to invite ourselves to this haven of justice to say hello. And besides isn't these a fitting place for almight to take his last breath." He kept talking as some were frightened and other taking a defense form. Before 13 could do anything Bakugo and Kirishima charged after him. Then he scattered everyone leaving only a few with 13. Y/n and Todoroki ended up being in the land slide together. As soon as the got there they were being attacked. Before y/n could move Todoroki froze them. He sayed something that made you get chills. "Are you embarrassed to lose from a child for god sake put up a real fight." Oh man that was hot! "Man Shoto I don't know wether to be angry or to be flustered" you say out loud. "Oh y/n good your here" "should I be? I mean you really don't need my help." "Well at least I know you safe" well damn if you put that way we should just get married now like right now! They both continued to see if others need help she had her time shine and so did he. Soon enough almight was there. "Todoroki we need to get to the entrance" "what about getting back to the others" "my sixth sense is telling me something so we need to lesson" "okay" Then they were off. Once they got there they knew her sixth sense was right. They say almight going down and Midoriya running towards him. Then bakugo appeared blast the portal man. At the same time he did that y/n used her air to get Midoriya out the way. While Todoroki used his ice to freeze the huge dude fighting almight. "Almight won't be defeated by delinquents like you" Todoroki told the villains. "And you just keep getting hotter" y/n says giggling. Midoriya was surprised to see the four of them. But soon the thing Todoroki froze was back on his feet. That thing has more quirks what the hell. Todoroki put y/n behind. She didn't really notice it though she was in some sort of shock at what she was hearing. Within the next second all five of them were flying from some sort of air pressure. But because y/n was so small she got pushed the farthest landing on her head causing her to black out.

When she woke up Todoroki was carrying her bridal style to the exist. "Aww are we finally getting married" she say with her eyes still trying to open. "You hit your head to hard" he said with a hint of blush. "Someday. But you can put me down now." He puts her down carefully still holding onto her waist to help her walk. "Shrimp you your head okay!" "Yeah thanks Bakugo." "Hey he said for all of us to head to the entrance" Kirishima yells behind us. Once we got outside everyone was talking about we're they were. "I was in the land slide zone you should've seen Todoroki and y/n" wait someone was with us? "Not to mention...." she said the last part in his ear so we both couldn't hear. "Really they said that." Y/n starts giggling. After awhile they were all finally able to go home.

"IM HOME!" Y/n yells. Both your brother and sister run into your arms. "Woah hello to you guys too!" "Bish you coulda died!" Her little brother yelled at her. "Then I would've been left with only a dumb ass  little brother!" "HEY!" She started laughing at her silly siblings. "I'm perfectly fine. I only had a little nap though." She hugs her brother and sister.

Hi lovely people I know this one was a little boring well tbh it was to me but, this was when she started to be open about her crush on him. Dude could never be open about his feelings though. 1022 words