22

I was sitting in the living room with Mrs. LaRusso looking at some of her old pictures. She told me the story behind some of those photos which was pretty cool. She grabbed a small box which had some of Daniel's baby pictures. "Aw look at him! He's so cute!" I said with a little chuckle. "Yeah. Oh look! Here's one where he first learned how to walk!" I laughed a bit. My gosh he was such an adorable little baby! Daniel walked out and said, "Oh Daniel! Come here, look!" Mrs. LaRusso said to him, patting the seat next to her. "Mom! What are you doing? Put those away!" He said, embarrassed. He grabbed the box and put it on the counter. "Aw," I said. "I wanted to keep looking at them!" I said laughing a bit. "No, they're embarrassing!" I could see his face starting to get red. 

I got up and walked to him. "They aren't embarrassing, they're cute! Lemme see!" I said, trying to get the box from him. Daniel had a good grip on the box and I couldn't grab it. "No!" he said. "Ok, ok, fine!" I said, putting my hands in the air, then walked to our room, then laid on my bed. Daniel walked in and jumped on me. "Ow!" I said. He got up and so did I. "So, I was wondering if you wanna go out tonight?" I smiled, "You askin' me out on a date?" "Yeah, if you wanna go, i mean it's up to-" I cut him off, "Sure. I'll go out with you. Where to?" Daniel shrugged, "I don't know." I laughed. "So you're gonna ask me out on a date, but you don't know where to go?" "Yeah..." I laughed again and said, "Why don't we go to a skating rink?" He looked at me and said, "Sure!" and smiled. "What time?" I asked. "How's 7?" "Fine with me!" "Cool! 7 it is." I smiled at him, then ran out the door. "Hey! Where are you going?" asked. "To look at your baby pictures!" I ran to the box as fast as I could because I saw him get up. "No!" Daniel yelled, and chased after me.