30

"(Y/n)! How've you been?" There were so many voices calling my name, greeting me and asking questions, I didn't know who to answer first. "I'm good, it's nice to see you guys again! I missed all of you!" I said. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see who it was. 

"Chris!" I said excitedly. "(Y/n)! Long time no see!" Chris is my cousin who was like a brother to me. We were really close when we were kids, but then he got older and started hanging out with other people. He stopped talking to me, and I was left on my own, until I met Michael. 

"Yeah, I know! How are you?" I asked. "I'm good. Hey listen, I'm really sorry about back then. I wish I had spent more time with you, that was stupid of me to push you away like that." He said. "Eh, don't worry about it. That was in the past." I told him and he smiled. 

"So, tell me (y/n), what's it like in Cali?" "Oh, it's great! The weather there is pretty good, hot most of the time, but good." I laughed. "Sounds nice! Any guys?" Chris said with a smirk. I laughed a bit and looked down. "Uh yeah, actually, I have a boyfriend. His name is Daniel." I said. "What's he like?" 

"Oh he's, he's amazing! He's great! I love him, a lot. I can't see myself with anyone else." I said. "How bout you? Any girls?" I asked in a teasing way. "Believe it or not... no." He said with a laugh. "Really?" He nodded. "You'll find someone, one day." I told him. "Yeah," He sighed. 

"Let's eat!" Aunt Isabell shouted. We all gathered at the table, said grace, and ate.

A/n: (Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Hope you liked it! Stay gold my dudes!  💛)