10

I was at school putting some stuff away in my locker, when Johnny Lawrence came up to me and started talking. "Hey sweet thing" he said. I rolled my eyes and turned to him, "What do you want Lawrence?" "I was wondering if you wanna go out sometime?" He said smirking. "No, I would not. I have a boyfriend!" I said. "Oh really? Who?" He asked. "Daniel, Daniel LaRusso!" I said. "That idiot?! Oh honey, I'm much better than him!" I got angry. "You're the idiot Lawrence! Leave me alone!" I was about to turn around, but Johnny grabbed my waist and kissed me. I pushed him away and kicked him where it hurts. "Stay away from me!" I said, and walked away. I was looking for Daniel, and I saw him walking down the hall. I ran up to him and tried to hug him, but he shoved me off. I was confused. "Daniel? What's wrong? Are you ok?" He just ignored me and kept walking. "Daniel. Daniel! Daniel LaRusso will you please talk to me?!" He didn't do anything, he just kept walking. "What is up with him?" I asked myself. 

I went on with my day, trying to get Daniel to talk to me, but he wouldn't, so I stopped. The last bell rang and it was time to go. I rushed out of class and went to go find Daniel. I found him outside and he saw me, then turned away. I ran up to him and asked, "Daniel, what's wrong with you? Why won't you talk to me?" He turned around and looked at me with a mad face. "I saw you, (y/n). I saw you and Johnny at your locker. Look if you don't like me anymore you could've just told me." I looked at him and put my hand on his cheek but he pushed it away and started walking away. "Daniel, it's not what it looked like!" I said. "Daniel, Daniel please! Listen to me!" he was too far to hear me. I sighed and started walking to the park. I didn't want to go back to the apartment because I knew Daniel didn't want to see me. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

I've been at the park for hours, just sitting on a tree, thinking about Daniel. The sun was setting and I probably should've been back home by now, but I didn't feel like going back. I was just going to stay at the park until morning. I got down from the tree and went to a bench and laid down and ended up crying myself to sleep, wishing Daniel was here with me. 

A/N: (Finally uploaded a new chapter! Feels like I haven't updated in forever! Hahaha. Hope you enjoyed! Stay gold my dudes!💛)