9

We finished moving my stuff into their apartment and had lunch. Daniel's mom had made lasagna. She served us each a plate with some lasagna on it. We said grace and started eating. I finished up and so did Daniel. "Thank you Mrs. L! That was some good lasagna!" "I'm glad you liked it (y/n)!" I got up and sat on the couch next to Daniel. Mrs. LaRusso finished eating and put her plate in the sink. I saw her about to do the dishes, and I got up to go do them for her. "I can do the dishes Mrs. L!" I said walking up to her. "Thank you for the offer, but I can do them myself. You can go relax, you've had a long day." "No, no! Please, let me do them. You should take a break. You've done so much already! You let me move in, you helped moved my stuff, and you made lunch. I feel like you've done so much for me, and I feel like I haven't done anything for you. Let me do them."  She smiled at me, "Ok. Thank you sweetie!" I smiled and started on the dishes. I saw Mrs. LaRusso sit back and relax on the couch and I smiled. Once I finished the dishes, I dried them and put them away. 

I sat down on the couch with Daniel. He was playing with his fingers. "Whatcha doin' there LaRusso?" I asked. "Nothin'" He looked at me and smiled, gosh his smile is gorgeous!  "What do you wanna do?" He asked. I wrapped my arms around his waist and said, "I don't know". We sat there staring at the wall doing nothing. "How about we go out and get some ice cream?" He said. "Sure!" We got up, headed out the door and went to a Dairy Queen close by. We ordered two vanilla ice creams and sat outside. We started talking about some of the embarrassing times we've had when we were younger, I don't know why, we just started talking about it. Once we finished we walked back to the apartments and Daniel put an arm around me. "I love you," He said. I smiled and put an arm around him and said, "Love you too LaRusso" We got back to his place and we went to his room. He plopped himself onto his bed on his stomach. I jumped on top of him and he groaned. "(Y/n)!" I just laughed.