6

"Will you be mine?" He asked with a big smile on his face. "I-" was all I could say. I was shocked. I wanted to say yes, but I just got out of a relationship, so did Daniel. "Daniel, I love you, but I don't think I'm ready to start dating. I mean, we both just got out of relationships and I think that maybe, we should wait a little while." He looked a little disappointed, but tried to smile. "I understand." I smiled and hugged him. "I'll wait for as long as it takes." Daniel said and kissed the top of my head. We let go and Daniel got up to go home. I walked him out to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow (y/n)." "See you LaRusso." I shut the door and got ready for bed. I brushed my teeth, put on some sweats and an oversized t-shirt, and went to bed. 

I woke up at around 11 am. I remembered that Michael was leaving today. I got out of bed and took a shower, then changed into some jeans and a black shirt. I walked out of my apartment and started walking to Michael's house. I got there and saw a bunch of boxes loaded into truck. I walked inside the house and saw Michael. "(Y/n)!" "Hey Michael!" We hugged each other then let go. "So, what do you wanna do?" I asked. "I don't know?" We stood there for a while, thinking about something to do. "Why don't we go out and get a smoothie?" I said. "Sure!" We headed to a smoothie place across the street. We ordered our drinks and walked to the park. "I'm really gonna miss you Michael" "I'm gonna miss you too (y/n)!" I was starting to get a little upset, but I held back my tears. "Hey, don't be sad! Let's make our last day together fun and special, something we would never forget." Michael said. "Yeah" we finished our smoothies and threw our cups in the trash. We started walking around the park, then I felt Michael poke me. I turned around with a confused look on my face. "Tag! You're it!" "Hey!" Michael ran off, "I'm gonna get you!" I started chasing him and I finally got him. I caught up to him and touched him, "You're it!" I stuck my tongue out and started running. We played Tag for a while, but we got tired so we stopped and laid on the ground. "I'm tired" I said. It was pretty hot and I was sweating. "Me too." "Come on," he said getting up, "Let's go to my place". I got up and started walking to his house. We walked in and cooled ourselves off. "What's next?" I said. "Why don't we go to the theatre and watch a movie?" He said. "Sounds great!" We got up and headed to the theatre. We walked in and looked at the movies they were showing. "Why don't we watch 'Adventures in Babysitting'?" Michael asked. "Sure" We got some cokes and popcorns, then walked into the movie room and sat in our seats. The movie was starting and the lights dimmed. We sat there eating our popcorn and watching. 

*time skip to the end of the movie*

The movie ended and Michael and I got up and walked out. "That was a good movie" he said. "Yeah, it was." I said. It was 4 pm and we headed back. Michael had to get ready to leave soon. We got to his house and decided just to relax on the floor since the furniture was gone. "Michael, there was a change in the flight schedule, we leave at 6 instead of 7. We have to leave now. The airport is an hour away and we have to check in. Get in the car." His mom said. "What?!" He said. "Come one let's go!" I was getting a little upset he was leaving. I walked out the front door with him. He walked to the car, then stopped and turned to face me. "I had a lot of fun with you (y/n), I'm really gonna miss you." "I'm gonna miss you too Michael." We looked at the ground, then at each other. He hugged me tight and I hugged back. We stood there hugging each other for a couple minutes, then we let go. "Good-bye Michael." "Bye (y/n)". "Bye Mr. and Mrs. Fox, have a safe flight." "Bye (y/n), we love you sweetie!" Mrs. Fox said. I waved to them as the drove off. I looked back at the house, thinking about all the memories Michael and I had here in the past few months, then I walked home.