33

Daniel's POV:

I was so excited to see (y/n) back home! I couldn't wait to propose to her. I just hope she says yes...

~~~

I opened (y/n)'s gift and saw a noteon it. 

"Daniel, I'm so glad to have you in my life. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you, I always have and always will. Even though we had some problems in the past, I won't let them get in the way of our relationship. I know you're the one for me, and that you're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Merry Christmas! I hope you like the gift! 

-(Y/n) <3"

I was smiling like crazy when I read the note. She does love me, and she does want to be with me. "This is great! I love it! I'll hang it in our room. Thank you (y/n)!" I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her head. "You're welcome!" She said.

"Well, I guess that's all of it! Merry Christmas you guys! Thank you for everything!" (Y/n) said. She got up and was about to head to our room, but I stopped her. "Wait!" I shouted. She turned around and looked at me. 

"There's one more thing I want to give you." I ran to my mom's closet and got the box with the ring. I put it in my pocket, walked back outside and headed towards (y/n). She stood there waiting to see what it was. 

I stood in front of her and said,
 "(Y/n),  I'm so glad I met you. I love everything about you. You are the best friend/girlfriend I've ever had. You're so kind, caring, loving, honest, funny, and really pretty! When I'm with you, I feel happy. Nobody has ever given me this feeling before. Like you said on the note, you want to spend the rest of your life with me," I pulled out the box from my pocket. 

"So let's spend the rest of our lives together!" (Y/n) stood there with her eyes wide open. "Will you marry me?" 

A/n: (AHHH it's so cringy! I'm so sorry T-T. Stay gold my dudes! 💛)