13

I woke up and looked behind me to see if Daniel was still sleeping, and he wasn't there. I got up and saw him sitting his desk, looking out the window. I smiled and walked up to him. "Whatcha lookin' at?" He turned around and smiled. "I'm not looking at anything, I'm just thinkin'." He said. "What were you thinking about?" I asked. "You." Daniel said smiling. I smiled and looked at the floor. He pulled me in for a hug, then let go. The phone rang and Daniel went to get it. "Hello?" He said, picking it up. He stood there on the phone for a while, I was just sitting on the bed staring at the floor. When he was done talking, Daniel came up to me and said, "Ali invited us to a party at her place, wanna go?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know, if you wanna go we can go." "Ok, let's go." He said. We got ready and walked out of the room to leave. "Hey mom, we're going to go to a party, we'll come back at around 11:00pm!" He yelled. "Alright, have fun!" She yelled back from her room. We walked out the door and got into Daniel's car he got from Mr. Miyagi. It was a yellow 1948 Ford Super De Luxe, it was real nice. 

We got to her place and got out the car. We walked into her house, it was packed with a bunch of kids from school. I was hoping Johnny wasn't there, and he wasn't. "Hey guys! Glad you could make it!" Ali said walking up to us. "Thanks for the invite." Daniel said. "Theres some snacks over there in the kitchen, and some drinks on the table over there if you want some." "Cool." I said. She walked off and Daniel and I went to go get some Pepsi's. We sat down in the living room and just looked at the people around us. There were kids dancing to the music that was blasting through the speakers, kids making-out, and drunk kids going crazy. I turned around to look at Daniel, but he wasn't there. I sighed and just looked at the ground. I looked up and saw him and Ali kissing in the kitchen. I got upset, but thought, "Maybe Ali was the one who kissed him and he didn't want to kiss her, like how Johnny kissed me but I didn't want to kiss him." I was still upset, so I walked out the door. I stared walking down the sidewalk and sat down on a curb. I stared at the ground, trying not to think about what happened. 

I've been sitting out here for about  minutes, then I heard Daniel calling me and walking up to me. "(Y/n)! I've been looking for you! What are you doing out here?" I got up and looked him in the eye. "Where did you go?" I asked. "What?" He said confused. "You left me by myself on the couch, where did you go?" I asked in a harsh tone. "I went to the kitchen to get some food." He said. "Then Ali came and kissed me. I didn't want her too and I pushed her away. I was going to go to you and talk to you about it, but you were gone. You probably saw it happen, which is why you're out here, but just know, I'm not cheating on you." I looked into his eyes, and I knew he was telling the truth. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Wanna go home?" He asked. I nodded my head and we went to his car and went home. 

(Stay gold my dudes! 💛)

Young LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara