12

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I squinted and covered my eyes with my arm and got up. I turned to see Daniel still sleeping. I smiled, then walked out the door. I saw Daniel's mom singing and making breakfast. "Morning Mrs. L!" I said with a smile. "Oh! Good morning (y/n)! Are you ok? I was worried about you, I didn't see you come home with Daniel after school." She said with a concerned look on her face. "Yeah I'm ok. Something happened at school, made Daniel a little... mad. But everything's fine now." "What happened? If you don't wanna talk about it, that's ok." I told her the story and she just shook her head. "Boy's, so immature. That is NOT the way you treat a girl. If you want ask a girl out, be nice, don't be rough. I'm glad my son is not like that." I laughed and said, "Yeah, you raised your son right." She smiled. 

Daniel came out a few minutes later, rubbing his eyes and stretching. "Morning mom, morning (y/n)!" "Morning!" Mrs. LaRusso and I said. Daniel came over to me, put his arms around my waist, and places his head on my shoulder. I looked over at him and smiled. I messed up his hair and just laughed at him. "Still sleepy?" I asked "Yeah" He said yawning. "Breakfast is ready you guys!" His mom said. We went to the table and started eating. Once we finished, Daniel pulled me out of my seat and dragged me to our room. "Daniel, what are you doing?" He threw himself on the bed and pulled the blanket over himself, then pulled me next to him. "Let's go back to bed, I'm tired." He wrapped his arms around me and moved a bit to get comfortable. "Daniel, I'm not even tired." I said, he stayed quiet. I turned around and looked up at him and saw that he was already sleeping. I laughed and put my arms around him, and ended up falling asleep too. 

A/n: (Wassup! Thank you so much for reading, hope you liked it! Stay gold my dudes! 💛)