chapter 7 "treating wounds"

Hanjis POV

Did he just confess to me??, He did!, this is.....I don't know what to say.

Before I could respond he passed out!

"Eh....EHHHHH!, Levi?" I start poking, but he is still sleeping away.

I do admit he does look adorable asleep but what do I do now..... I got up took our cups of tea to the kitchen and washed them. Then I got Levi, I put one arm around my neck and my hand around his waist so I can walk him back to his apartment.

Good thing the apartment wasn't that far away because as soon as we got there I laid him on his bed and flopped onto his bed too.

"God damn Levi your heavy" I said panting.

I'm still confused on what happened and why he just passed out like that.
Its not like him to do that but thats not the problem right now.

I have to treat his wounds because he has some scratches on his face and stomach....but that also means I have to strip him....

I walked into the bathroom and got some treatment for his wounds and a ice pack.

I walked back to him and he's still passed out. I sigh and I sit next to him, I pull off his t-shirt to reveal his ripped body and his wounds.

My cheeks start to feel red just seeing his abs...FOCUS HANJI HES INJURED YOU MUST TREAT HIM. I said to myself slapping my head.

I pull him on my lap where's im facing his back and start treating his wounds. After I finish his back I flipped him over and started working on his stomach he had so many bruises... And It was my fault....

"I'm sorry Levi...." I said stroking his hair.

I finished his treatments and moved him off me and properly on his bed. I covered himself with his sheets. Then went into my room. I sigh in relief knowing Levi is ok.

But another thing kept bothering, what was Erwin doing here? That thought made my blood run cold. What if he was coming for me? And was gonna get payback to what I did to him?

I started to feel scared but I covered myself in my blankets and cried until I fell asleep....

I guess I will never escape this prison of hell.....

Levis POV

I woke in the middle of the night in my bed. I sat up and saw I was in my bed, and I didn't have a shirt on? I was wondering what happened because the last thing I remembered was me and Erwin fighting.

My head was killing me and I looked down to see small bandages on my chest and I felt one on my head too.

There was only one person who knows and that's hanji.

I get up from bed and walk to her room, I open the door to see her sleeping in her bed. I didn't want to disturb her so before I closed the door I heard her.

"Levi?" She quietly called.

I open the door and respond, "yeah it's me" I responded.

She sat up from bed and looked at me, "how are you feeling?" She asked.

"Fine I guess, my head is killing me though" I said rubbing my head.

She looked down "I'm sorry this happened to you... You shouldn't have gotten hurt this is my fault" she said.

I sigh "hanji I swore to help you and that's what I'm gonna do and If that means protecting you than so be it" I said sitting next her.

She had a weak smile, "Levi, is it true that you really do love me?" She said looking at me.

My cheeks start to burn....now I remember, we went to the cafe and I confessed to her...how could I forget such an important moment for me.

I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss, she kissed back and I looked back at her, "does that answer your question?" I said grinning.

She looked like a rose and nodded. I then proceeded to kiss her again. This one was more passionate meaning I won't ever leave her.

After a few minutes of exchanging kisses she yawned and looked at me.

"Tired?" I asked embracing her.

She nuzzled into my neck "kinda" she said yawning again.

"Well you should get some sleep" I said, laying her down and pulling the covers over her.

She looked at me with sad eyes, "levi~" she whined reaching for me.

"What's wrong hanji" I sighed.

"Cuddles?" She asked giving me the puppy eyes.

"No" I said walking away.

"Awww please leviiii" she whined again.

"Tch, fine" I finally agreed so she would stop whining.

"Yay" she said scooting over.

I crawled into bed with her and hugged her.

She nuzzled into my chest, "thank you Levi" she said.

"Your welcome four eyes" I said stroking her hair.

"I love you short stack" she finally said passing out.

My hear skipped a beat "I love you too four eyes" I said before falling asleep.

Hanjis POV

I woke up to the light beaming on my face. I saw Levi was already up and probably making breakfast.

I got up and Walked into the kitchen to see Levi making crepes it smelled delicious.

"Morning shorty" I said as I sat down at the table.

He hummed in response as he handed me my breakfast. It smelled amazing, I took a bite and my mouth just melted.

"Levi this is so good" I said eating more.

"Glad you like it" he said as he sat down to eat his.

After breakfast we got dressed for work. We left the apartment and Walked together to our jobs he was the first stop since his cafe is closest to his apartment.

"Well I'll see you later tonight" I smiled as I started to walk off.

I felt something grab my arm and yank me back it was Levi, he turned me and pecked me on the lips.

"Have a good day at work hanji" he said grinning.

I blushed and nodded as we went our separate ways.

As I was walking to work I couldn't stop smiling about what Levi did....it only has been a few months since we met but I feel like it's been much longer.... everytime I'm with him he makes me forget about Erwin and everything.....

Who knew I would fall back in love with someone else.....

Thank you shorty for staying with me in this hell prison.....