chapter 5 "beautiful day"

Hanjis POV

I woke up to the morning sun beaming on my face. I look around and Levi was already up. So I got out of bed and walked to the living room to see a note.

Dear hanji,
I went to the grocery store today to get some breakfast. Take a shower and wait for me to come home. Also clean your room it's filthy
                                                                 -levi

Oh fun I get to clean, I went to take a shower. After I took my shower I picked up clothes and threw them in the hamper, I didn't understand my room was really clean I just moved in how is that dirty??? I guess I could never understand that man when it comes to cleaning.

I didn't have anything to do today since it was Sunday and I already finished all my paperwork on Friday.

I looked out the window, wow it was beautiful outside, maybe me and Levi could go on a peaceful walk. I walked back to the couch and turned on the TV to a really good anime called "NARUTO".

Soon Levi came back with bags of groceries.

"Hey Levi" I said waving my hand.

"Hey" he replied putting away the groceries.

I walked over to him, "hey Levi, after breakfast wanna go on a walk today?" I asked.

"Can't" he said still putting away groceries.

"Awwww but why not" I sad pouting.

"Because I need to clean it's filthy here" he said turning on the stove.

I looked around the apartment looked spotless.

"But the apartment looks just fine" I said rubbing my head.

He glared at me "no there is plenty of cleaning to do around here, after I finish cleaning then we could go on a walk ok" he said starting to cook some eggs.

My eyes beamed "sooo, the faster we clean the sooner we can go on a walk"

"Yep" he said popping the P.

"Alright, let's get started!" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"After breakfast" he said handing me a plate of eggs and bacon. That man works, cleans and cooks fast.

"Ok" I said eating breakfast.

After we both ate breakfast we began cleaning. I scrubbed the floor, then the cleaned the windows. He swept the floors and vacuumed the carpets.

3 hours later

"Wow it only took three hours but we did it" I said excitedly.

"I guess we can go on our walk now" he said putting away his cleaning supplies.

"Yay!" I said running to my room to put on some decent clothes.

Today is going to be a fun day I just know it....

Levis POV

She didn't do to bad on cleaning considering shes a slob but then again she only did two things that took 3 hours. After I changed I waited for hanji.

"Hanji are you done yet" I asked impatiently.

"Just a sec!" She yelled back.

She finally came out with skinny jeans and a white top, with her hair in her same old messy ponytail, she adjusted her glasses. I started to blush but I looked away before she noticed it.

"I'm ready now" she said walking to the door.

"Finally took you forever" I said walking behind her.

I locked my door and we walked outside and started to well just walk.

I looked up at her she was beaming with joy....I liked to see her happy like this.

"Hey Levi, do you have OCD" she asked.

"Imma just let you think about that" I said coldly.

"So yes?" She asked.

"Yep" I said popping the P.

"That explains alot" she said laughing.

I had a question that was eating me from the beginning of the walk.

"Hanji I have a question for you..." I asked.

"And that is?" She replied.

I stopped walking, so did she.

I thought about it but decided not to ask her right now....

"Don't worry about it I'll ask later" I said continuing to walk.

"Aww your no fun, I really wanna know now" she said shaking my arm.

"I will ask you later, let's just enjoy this Moment" I said.

We kept walking and we talked alot, she told me about her school life I enjoyed talking to her she made me feel like there is so much more in life.

We walked for a long time so we took a break at a park. I kept thinking about the question....."how did she stay so happy and live from such traumatic events from her ex".

We kept talking and I kept thinking,......how could I be so stupid?....you can't cure PTSD. She will always have it and it makes me feel terrible....

next time I see that man I will make sure he regrets ruining her life....

We keep walking and I want to make sure she enjoys this amazing day because the only thing she needs is love and affection.

It got late so I decided to take her to a spot that means alot to me.

"Where are we going Levi?" She asked .

"A special spot" I said.

When we finally got there it was a spot with a beautiful view of the city....

"Wow it's beautiful up here Levi....thank you" she said smiling at me.

I sat down and looked into the distance.

She sat next to me.

"Hey Levi what was that question you wanted to ask earlier" she asked looking at me.

"Oh yeah...." I said quietly.

She kept looking at me eager to hear what I was going to ask.

"hanji how do you go through all this by yourself and still put a smile on your face?...." I finally ask.

She looked away then looked down.

"I have to show that he didn't destroy me....I have to prove that I am strong and I will keep living to keep proving him wrong" she said looking up.

I was astonished...she was stronger than I could ever imagine....

"Hanji I'm gonna make sure that man regrets doing this to you" I said with anger in my eyes.

She hugged my arm and put her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you Levi" she said quietly.

Only one thought came into my head right now....

I need hanji to be with me forever so I can take care of her and make sure she's happy and safe.....

I guess I really do love her....