chapter 10 "doctors vist"

Levis POV

I woke in the middle of the night to hanji screaming.

"Shit!" I yelled as I shot out of bed and ran to hanjis room.

"Levi!...Levi where are you?! Levi...." She said frantically as I walked in.

I ran to her and gently woke her up. "Hanji I'm right here! Hanji! HANJI!" i yelled waking her up.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry...." She said apologizing.

I didn't let her say anything else I just embraced her and held her tightly...."it's ok hanji....I'm here" I said rubbing her back.

She cried into my shoulder and held onto me....I didn't care she was sick....I just wanted to make sure she was ok....

After our moment I sighed and caressed her cheek "better?" I asked.

She nodded "I'm sorry Levi i didn't mean to wake you up....and now I risked you getting sick...."

"Hanji I don't care....your my top priority and if you want I'll stay right next to you or I hold you till you fall asleep again...." I said pulling her into another embrace.

She nodded "could you maybe hold me....." She asked quietly.

I nodded "ofcoarse"

We laid back in bed and I wrapped my hands around her and pulled her close making sure she feels safe....I
Felt her hold onto my arms and soon after I heard her light snoring.....

I grinned and fell asleep too....I admit it was hard to sleep without my hanji....

It was soon morning and I felt the sun light beam onto my eyes....u glanced over to see hanji still passed out...

I grinned and caressed her cheek.....I was most likely going to get sick too but....if it meant keeping my hanji safe than it was worth it....

I got up and looked at my phone SHIT WE HAVE A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT IN AN HOUR.

I looked at hanji who was sleeping peacefully. I slightly shook her to wake her up.

She groaned and then looked up at me..."morning Levi...." She said yawning.

"How are you feeling today?" I asked.

"A little better I still have a terrible headache...." She said rubbing her head.

I nodded "well get ready we have a doctor's appointment in an hour and I refuse to be late" I said getting up.

She nodded, I closed her door so she could change. I went into my room and chose out some new clothes to wear. But before I changed I took a shower to wash off as much germs as I could that were on me.

After I finished changing I went and checked on Hanji. I slightly knocked on the door.

"Yeah...." She replied.

"Are you done changing" I asked.

"Levi that's the problem I'm having a hard time changing" she said.

I sighed "what do you mean shitty glasses"

"I'm sorry Levi but I'm trying my best but my muscles have become extremely sorry so it's taking awhile...." She explained.

I sighed "ok I'm coming in" I said turning the knob.

"WAIT WAIT DONT COME IN" she yelled.

I tched and stopped myself then waited.

"Ok you can come in" she said.

I opened the door to see her sitting on the bed she managed to put on some pants but she still had the same shirt on from yesterday.

I walked up to her "do you have a shirt preference or should I choose one for you?" I asked.

"Here I chose it from my closet and really Levi it's fine" she said handing me the shirt.

I shook my head "I don't care I'm doing this so we don't be late we still have to drive there"

I grabbed the shirt and carefully took off the one she had on. After I took off the shirt I started blushing when I saw her.... breasts.....

"Oi stop looking and put the shirt on" she snapped at me.

I tched "I wasn't looking anyway" I said putting on her shirt.

"Yeah right I saw you blushing" she giggled.

I looked away "why does it matter you've seen me shirtless before many times" I said.

"Touche" she said as I finished putting on her shoes.

I helped her up and she held onto my arm as we walked out to my car. I helped her in and we took off to the doctors office.

When we arrived there we waited in the waiting room till a woman came to us and told us they were ready for hanji.

I followed them to the door and I never let hanji get sepereated from me....

We walked in and the doctor checked her temperature... It was 99 degrees Fahrenheit....and was getting worse.

"Ok Mrs Zoe were going to take your flu test and it seems you have a terrible fever we recommend you stay in bed as much as possible" the doctor explained.

The doctor then proceeded to stick a swab up her nose then took it out. She talked to us and then we finished and left.

Hanji looked at me worriedly I gave her a reassuring grin "I won't let you get worse ok....I'll make sure you get better" I gently grabbed her hand and held it tightly.

She smiled then nodded as we kept driving. We arrived home and helped her back to her bed. I was going to make sure she got better no matter what....

She fell asleep and I started making myself lunch. I made myself a sandwich and had some soup out to make for hanji when she needs it.

I was watching TV when I heard hanji call my name.

"Leviiii!"

I sighed and walked to her room "yes?" I asked as I walked in.

"I'm hungry...." She said looking at me.

I nodded "would you like some chicken noodle soup with tea?" I asked.

She nodded with a big smile.

"Ok it will be ready in a gif".

I left her room and started making her soup. I started the coffee maker to make some hot water so I could start the tea.

I finished her soup and made my special tea just for her.

I walked in her room holding a tray of soup and tea, I saw her smile.

"Thank you Levi" she said as I handed her the tray.

"Anything for your four eyes" I said.

She took a sip of her tea and smiled again then looked Up at me "love you too shorty...." She said as she continued drinking her tea.

I grinned and started Leaving "call me if you need anything else ok" I said walking out.

I heard her yell "ok" as I left her room.....my cheeks started flaming up.... damn I love her so much.....maybe I'll make her mine officially one day....

I thought about that question for awhile and Decided to resume Watching TV.