chapter 11 "truth be told"

Levi's POV

Its been a few days and hanji was slowly recovering...but today was finally the day she started to show signs of her fever breaking. I got her some water and some pain killer to reduce the fever. I also got her an ice pack so she could stay cool.

"Levi...." I heard say.

"Hm"

"I feel like shit"

"Because you are shit four eyes"

She smiled "you can't call me four eyes if I don't have my glasses on"

"Still doesn't change the fact"

I sat next her and held her hand "you'll better soon four eyes"

"That's good...." She yawned.

"Get some sleep you need it" I said stroking her hair.

She smiled and nodded "ok"

I left the room so she could sleep, it was gonna be few days till she was fully better and I was willing to wait that long....I texted Petra saying I was going to be gone for another few days.

She replied with a "ok" and I decided to get some rest.

I was glad Hanjis fever was finally breaking.....

The next day

I woke up to hanji being full of energy.

"Levi!, Levi! I feel sooo much better now!" She said excitedly.

I glared at her "hanji what the fuck are you doing put of bed, go back to bed!" I said coldly.

She pouted "but leviiiii I feel so much better and missed cuddling with you"

"Hanji just because you feel better doesn't mean you are now go back to bed" I said sternly.

She gave me puppy eyes "will you atleast cuddle with me...."

I glared at her "no"

"Please Levi"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

She sighed "fine" and left.

I watched her leave then heard her room door close. I proceeded to go back to resting.....I tossed and turned and kept thinking about her.....

DAMN IT FUCK ME...

I proceeded to get out of bed and went   to Hanjis room I opened the door to see hanji on her phone.

She looks up at me "yes?"

I sigh "I'm sorry hanji..."

"What for?"

"For being rude this morning....I'm glad you are feeling better but please stay in bed for me until you are fully better" I said calmly.

She smiled and nodded "oh Levi I wasn't mad at you I just wanted cuddles"

I looked at her then walked to the opposite side of her bed and got in bed with her.

"Eh Levi you-" I cut her off by pulling her into an embrace.

"Its fine hanji because I missed you very much as well" I stoked her beautiful hazel hair....

She cuddled close into my chest "thank you Levi..."

I hugged her tightly "anything for my hanji...."

We both fell asleep I missed holding her so much....

I missed my wonderful hanji....

Hanjis POV

I woke up again in Levis arms and I just smiled....I wanted to kiss him but I was still sick and he would probably killed me If I tried....

I caressed his cheek causing him to wake up and grabbed my hand.

He kissed the palm of my hand..."you ok?" He asks.

I nodded "yeah I'm fine just enjoying the view of my adorable boyfriend"

He tched "I'm not adorable" he mumbled blushing away.

I giggled and cuddled into his chest "you are adorable to me atleast...."

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head "well you are my angel and that's all I need..." He said softly.

I blushed and smiled, Levi is an interesting man...he is harsh at moments but he is also very kind... that's why I love him so much....

I looked up at him and smiled he looked at me "don't kiss me or that will be your ass four eyes" he said coldly.

I laughed "don't worry Levi I wasn't planning on kissing you till I was better"

He grinned then nuzzled his face into my chest "eh?, Levi what's wrong?"

He says something really quiet but I was able to hear it "soft...." He said softly.

I laughed which made him jump. "What?" He asked.

I smiled "wow Levi I've never seen you this soft to me before, are you sure your ok?"

He gave me his normal cold look "it's not that important" he sighed.

I was now curious because Levi never acted like this before "oh come on Levi I'm dying to know now"

He shook his head then laid his head on my chest again....I held his head close, stroking his Raven black hair.

I asked once more "please tell me Levi..."

He stayed quiet....

At this point I was starting to get worried about what he was going to say....

"Are you going to yow know....break-" he cut me off with a kiss.

I was shocked....he just kissed me while I was sick.

"Don't mention those words to me again shitty glasses because there is no way in hell I would ever want to break up with you" he said caressing my cheek.

I smiled....that was good to know....but I still was curious.

"Then will you please tell me whats going on in your head?" I asked holding his face.

He sighed then nodded...."hanji this might sound stupid but I always had this question and I never wanted to ask you because it would make things akward...."

"And what's that?"

"Do....you ever plan on.... having....kids?" He said quietly.

My eyes widened I have been thinking about that for awhile but it always came to the same answer....

"I don't know if I'm being honest...."

"Oh I see then..." He said looking down.

"Levi why do you ask?..." I asked.

"I was just curious don't worry about it..." He said wrapping his arms around me.

I had a hunch and grinned "Levi did you have intentions of having kids with me?"

He turned into a rose "tch don't say stupid stuff like that shitty glasses"

I laughed "awww your blushing Levi"

"Shut up"

I hugged him tightly "you know Levi I love you very much and I think you would make a great husband"

He was shaking "whatever four eyes"

I smiled if anyone could be my husband....

I would choose levi in a heartbeat.....