chapter 12 "proposal"

Levis POV

I was making our breakfast and I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation I had with hanji this morning....

I truly do love her and I never want to leave her...and she said I would make a good husband.

When she wasn't looking I let out a small smile....maybe I should just ask her....I don't care if she's not interested in having kids...Im happy to just be with her....

I finished our pancakes and set a plate of them in front of her.

I watched her eat she was smiling and enjoying every bite. This feeling made my cold heart feel warmth. This woman was truly someone else.

"Hey Levi" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to the park today?"

"I don't hanji you should be resting your not fully better yet"

She frowned "ughhhh being sick sucksss" she whined.

I sighed and continued to drink my tea.

I saw her take her plate to the sink and she went straight to her room.

Did I say something wrong?....I really don't know.

I took my dirty dishes to the sink and went into her room. I walked in and saw her looking out her window wiping her face.

I was surprised to find her Crying.....

"Hanji?...."

She whipped her head back and looked at me then smiled. "Yes?"

I walk to her bed and sat next to her "what's wrong?" I asked holding her hands.

She looked at me then looked down. "I'm sorry Levi...."

I lifted an eyebrow "for what?"

"I'm sorry I said I don't know about having kids....it's been bothering me all morning...." She confessed.

I sighed and pulled her into a tight hug "hanji it didn't bother me it won't ever change the fact I still love you....if your not interested in having kids than that's your decision not mine"

She cried into my shoulder and kept saying sorry....

I finally made her look at me then passionately kissed her....I didn't care at this point if I was going to get sick.

I wiped her tears "hanji it's fine please don't worry about it....ok"

She nodded and I kissed her again....I pulled her close and laid down in her bed holding her tightly.

"Hanji could we stay in bed together today" I said holding her close.

She nodded "I'd like that..."

Just like that we fell asleep in her room...I didn't want her to feel pain anymore...

Hanjis POV

After two more days of recovering I was finally fully better. Levi though has been acting more lovey to me and it's a little weird it doesn't really fit his personality.

I wasn't complaining though because I was finally able to kiss him more often. Luckily it was the weekend and we were at home relaxing.

"Hanji I'm going to run some errands I'll be back later ok" I saw Levi putting on his coat.

I walked up to him and pecked his cheek. "Ok I'll see you later"

I turned around and starting walking when he grabbed my arm and turned me twords him. He pulled me down a little bit so he could reach and kissed me passionately.

"Bye love you" he said as he left.

I blushed and smiled....he really has been acting weird.

Levi's POV

I called Petra telling her to meet me at the jewelry store....today was the day I was going to ask hanji....

I drove to the jewelry store to see Petra waiting for me outside. I was greeted by her as we went inside. I looked at all the different rings and had Petra help me out.

We went to Different sections of the shop until one caught my eye....it was perfect.

It was small ring with a little diamond on it. I picked it out and bought it, Petra said it was beautiful and hanji was going to love it.

We went to the store and I picked out Hanjis Favorite food a rotisserie chicken. I also wanted to get her gifts so I sent Petra to another store to get her some balloons, flowers, and a plushie of her favorite anime character kakashi I think that's his name....I'm still better but that's not important.

I checked out at the grocery store and Petra parked next to me with the stuff. She put everything in the backseat and I thanked her and bid her farewell as I returned home....I was nervous as fuck right now...

I arrived back at my apartment and I placed the ring in my ring box and stuffed it in my pocket.

I got our of my car carrying all the stuff Petra bought for me to give to Hanji.

I rung the doorbell and saw hanji open the door. She opened the door and her eyes immediately widened.

I grinned "these are for you..."

She smiled and took the stuff I bought and helped me put them in the kitchen.

After we set everything down she ran up to me and gave me a tight embrace kissing me on the cheek.

I turned to her and kissed her passionately holding her tightly.

"So Levi what's with all this stuff? Its not my birthday" she asked.

I came up with a lie "I decided to get you some stuff while I went to the store, do you not like it?"

"No, no I love it thank you so much" she said kissing me again.

I kissed her back and we shared a few kisses before I started to make some more food for dinner.

We started to eat and she enjoyed everything I made but her favorite was still the chicken. She looked up at me and smiled.

After we finished dinner it was nearing my time to ask her so I wanted to dance with her first.

I put on some music and asked her to dance with me, she accepted and we started to do a slow dance together.

I held her close to me as we did a slow dance....I laid my head on her shoulder...I loved her so much I didn't want loose her ever...

We danced for awhile when the time finally came....

I stopped our dance and looked at her....

"Hanji...I need to ask you something" I said holding her hand.

She smiled "and what's that?"

I bent down on knee holding her hand...

"Hanji Zoe, ever since I first saw you at my store I fell for you....at first I wanted to be your friend and slowly progress but when you told me everything that has happened I couldn't resist wanting to protect you....I want to be the man you rely on when your sad...I want to be the man to make you happy and feel protected... because hanji I love you...I love you with all my damn heart and I want to be with you till I die...your my light sunshine and I'm your knight in shining armor....I'll be your midget clean freak that you can hold and I will promise to keep you safe and warm till I die...so hanji Zoe will you marry me?" I said nervously.

She looked at me wide eyed and had her mouth slightly open from shock... she started to cry and then smiled "yes...yes Levi I will marry you" she said crying.

I stood up and kissed her passionately...I then held her in my arms kissing her again and again....after sharing kisses I put on the ring on her finger and kissed her once more.

We were both extremely happy and I gave her a smile...

She looked at me surprised and she nuzzled her nose on my face....I love this woman so much....

I'm glad I can officially call her mine...