chapter 6 "the fight"

Levis POV

It was getting late and with hanji having her head on my shoulder was making me very flustered.

"We should head back it's getting late" I said standing up.

She nodded her head and we walked back she held onto my arm for dear life.

"Oi you ok four eyes?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine why do you ask" she replied.

"Well because your shaking and crushing my arm" I said coldly.

Her eyes widened she didn't realize she was latched onto my arm.

"Ah, I'm sorry Levi I didn't realize I was latched onto your arm" she said letting go.

Honestly I didn't want her to let go, "no no, it's fine you can hold onto my arm as long as you want I'm just wondering why your shaking?".

"Oh sorry I'm just a little cold that's all" she chuckled nervously.

"Tch, here take my coat" I said taking off my coat.

"No no it's ok Levi, I'm fine kee-" before she could finish I threw the coat on her.

"No, I insist" I said looking at her.

She sighed and put on my coat "thank you Levi" she said smiling.

I nodded, I reached out my arm so she could take it.

I saw a faint blush on her cheeks as she grabbed onto my arm.

We kept walking until hanji stopped dead in her tracks.

"Shit is she having another attack" I said to myself as I turn and go to her side then I heard a voice.

"Hanji?" I heard a deep voice I turn around to see a tall man with big fucken eyebrows.

I looked back at hanji she looked like she's seen a ghost.

I Turn back around to the man glaring at him.

"Who the fuck are you" I said coldly.

"That's no way to treat someone you just met" he said furrowing his big ass eyebrows.

"Answer the damn QUESTION!" I said furiously.

"Who I am isn't important to you" he said crossing his arms.

"Damn well it is important because your scaring my friend" I said clenching my fists.

"Friend?, Who knew she had friends" he chuckled.

I was done having a little chat with this dickhead.

"Am I only gonna ask one more fucking time, who the hell are you" I said.

Before he could respond I felt hanji grab my arm...

"I-ts Erwin...." She said terrified...damn her panic attacked kicked in.

My eyes widened then I gritted my teeth.

"So your him....the one who hurt Hanji...." I said looking down.

I heard his tone of voice change "what the fuck did that slut tell you" he said clenching his fist.

After I heard him call her a slut I snapped "DONT EVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!" I yelled about to punch him.

"Or what?" He grinned.

I smirked "or I'll rip those ugly ass eyebrows off your face".

He laughed then got to my level "I wanna see you try short stack" he said.

Before he said anything else I punched him in the face. He stepped back and glared at me. Then I ran up and punched his gut, then kicked his dick. He fell to his knees then I kicked him again and again till he grabbed my foot....

He pulled me causing me to fall back as I was getting up he kicked my stomach then stomped on my back. He then proceeded to kick me in the face I started coughing up blood.

"LEVI!" I heard hanji scream.

Erwin grabbed by my hair and showed me to hanji.

"Is this your hero?, Is this the man you thought could stop me!" He laughed.

I opened one of my eyes and saw hanji bawling tears.

"Please.... Erwin....stop" she said begging.

"Why?, You don't deserve him!, You don't deserve anyone just go back to rotting in your home forever!" He yelled.

As he was distracted I headed his head causing him to release my hair. I proceeded to punch him the face multiple times before he caught one of my punches.

"Damn your strong" he said grinning with blood running down his nose.

I used my other hand to throw another punch but he got it too had both my hands he was about to hit me again somehow then someone grabbed his arm and Yanked him to the ground....

It was eld....

"You ok boss?" I heard another man's voice it was Gunther running twords us with oluo and Petra.

I sat against a wall and nodded.

Eld and oluo helped gunther restrain Erwin while Petra was on the phone with the police.

I looked over at hanji who was still crying and she looked terrified.

I walked over to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Levi..." She said very quietly.

"Oi hanji I'm ok" I said, hugging her tightly.

"This is all my fault Levi, he's right I don't deserve you...." She said crying again.

"Oi four eyes, let me take you back to our cafe and we'll talk more about this" I said grabbing her hand and helping her up.

She nodded and stood up and latched onto my arm.

Once the police arrived they took Erwin away and me and my friends went out seperate ways. I thanked them ofcoarse because they saved my ass, me and hanji returned to the cafe where I made her some Jazmine tea.

She looked at her tea and Stayed quiet.

"Hanji drink your tea before it gets cold" I said getting her back to reality.

"Eh, oh sorry" she said drinking her tea.

It was quiet then I broke the silence.

"Hanji, I want you to know something" I said setting my cup of tea down.

She looked up interested.

"You deserve the world, you deserved a much better life.... A life without him.....I'm sorry he caused you so much pain but everything he said about you is a bunch of bullshit. I promise that I will do my best to protect you and make sure you get better" I said grabbing her hand.

She looked down "why....you protected me and you ended up getting hurt because of it.... SO WHY BOTHER WITH ME!" she yelled the Last part.

I looked at her...I had to tell her she had to know the real reason.....

"Because hanji I care about you alot more than anyone else...." I said, damn it me just fucking confess.

I saw a faint red on her cheeks "d-do you really mean that Levi" she said with a small smile.

"Every fucking word hanji, I also...." I said holding back.

She looked at me confused.

Tch I start blushing, then I leaned in for a kiss.

She looked at me and hesitated then Leaned in closer when I kissed her.....

It was a very passionate kiss when we broke I looked her dead in the eyes.

"Hanji I also love you"....