chapter 4 "moving in"

A few days later

Hanjis POV

Wow I can't believe Levi is letting me stay with him other than the fact it's gonna hella akward I seem to trust him. It's moving day so we go to my house to finish packing.

I was nervous because well.
..I didn't start packing even Levi said to start packing yesterday.

When we got there I opened the door and his eyes widened.

He let out a sigh "I'm gonna take a guess you haven't started shit have you four eyes" he said with his grumpy voice.

"Ah no sorry Levi" I said rubbing my head.

He let another big sigh "well let's get to work today is gonna be a long day" he said walking in with flat box's.

I started with my room while he started in the kitchen, it didn't take long for me because I didn't have much stuff anyway because I don't shop that often. I filled up two box's of clothes and shoes, a box full of hangers, a box holding my bed frame, then finally my mattress all ready to go.

I walked into the living room, then my jaw dropped. EVERYTHING WAS ALREADY IN THE MOVING TRUCK, Levi walked into the apartment sweating like crazy.

"D-did you do a this?"I asked.

"Yep and I'm really tired so could please hurry it up now" he said rubbing his back.

I nodded and got my stuff out of the room I put it in the living room and helped him move my stuff into the moving van then we finished cleaning our the rest of the apartment.

After we finished we got in the van we both let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Ok now we have to go back to my house and move some of your stuff into my spar room then put the rest into storage" he said rubbing his head.

"Ok then" I said sighing.

When we got to his apartment we moved the bed, my tv, and my clothes and stuff into the room. After that we went to a storage unit I was renting out and put the rest of my stuff in there, then we were finally done.

We got back to his apartment and slouched into the couch. We were both exhausted.

"If you don't mind I'm gonna go to sleep now, thank you so much for your help today Levi, it means alot to me." I said smiling as I got up to go to sleep.

"Your welcome four eyes" he said still slouching onto the couch.

After I got dressed into some PJs I went to sleep.

In a dream

Where am I?, I said to myself as I couldn't see anything but my old apartment. I walked in to see it empty nothing was there besides....a belt on a table.

Then I heard the door slam shut I look behind me to see him.... He was standing at the door with his arms crossed.

He started to walk up to me and I backed up into a wall...he grabbed the belt and kept heading twords me...

"STOP! STOP! PLEASE IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY ERWIN PLEASE!..." I yelled tears falling from my face.

Just before he hit with the belt he stopped....his hand was stopped by another....it's was Levis.....

I looked at them, Levi was standing I. Front of me....

"HANJI WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP DAMNIT" he was yelling at me then I flashed my eyes open, to see Levi next to me.

End of dream

Levis POV

I woke up to some screaming coming from Hanjis room, I didn't have time to put on a shirt so I rushed out of bed and went into her room to see her crying.

She was yelling stop so I started to shake her awake yelling at her to wake up.

Then her eyes flashed open, she looked at me.

"Levi?...." She said quietly and scared.

"Yes it's me Levi, not Erwin" I said trying to calm her.

She then began to cry again.

"I'm sorry Levi I had a bad dr-" before she could say anything else I pulled her Into a hug.

"Don't apologise four eyes, as long as your ok I don't care" I said rubbing her back.

She grabbed hold of me and didn't let go I promised I would help her and be with her during her hardest times....I'm not gonna break that promise.

"Thank you Levi for being with me right now, but why don't you have a shirt on" she said looking up at me.

"I didn't have time to grab a shirt so I didn't wear one" I said looking back at her.

"Oh I see" she said as she put her head on my shoulder.

"Are you better now?" I asked looking at her.

She nodded her head.

"Ok I'm gonna leave now, go back to bed" I said getting up from her bed.

Then I felt her hand grab my arm.

"What's wrong four eyes" I asked.

"Will you please stay with me?" She asked.

I sigh, honestly I never wanted to leave her but Im not good at showing emotions.

"Fine" I said walking back to the bed.

I saw her smile, I was glad she was back to her normal self.

"Oi move over" I said getting under the sheets

She moved over and looked at me.

"Goodnight Levi" she said before falling asleep.

"Goodnight four eyes" I replied.

She was fast asleep... I couldn't sleep so the dumb person I am I grabbed hold of her and pulled her close to me and didn't let go.

She woke up.....damn it.

"Um, what are doing Levi?" She asked.

I didn't know what to say my cheeks were burning up.

"I'm just holding you, can I not do that?" I said.

"Um well....idk....I've only seen couples do it but I guess we're fine since we're not a couple" she said nervously.

"I can stop if you want me to" I said letting go of her.

"AH NO, it's fine I kinda enjoy it, it makes me feel safer" she said quickly.

"Ok then" I said grabbing hold of her again.

"Goodnight hanji" I said closing my eyes.

"Goodnight Levi" she replied.

Then I drifted into a nice slumber.....

(A/N) awww This is so cute hope y'all enjoyed :)