Preview

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know some further information.

This story is darker than my other ones.

Athena:

Eden:

The faces are the characters.

The beginning of the story takes place in Canada, Athena's dad is rich but not loaded- he's 10th in the top gangs(i know this sounds stupid im so sorry) lets call his gang..... uomini morti che camminano= "dead men walking".- im kinda off on my Italian so sorry if it's not the correct way of saying it- im failing all of my language classes lol(crying on the inside because i wanna visit these places)

Athena starts as a 9 year old little girl but she ages throughout the story though there are some major time skips- it might get a little lot confusing so try to pay attention- if you can you don't have to sorry im telling you what to do.

There is a 3 year age difference between Eden and Athena- im not religious AT ALL infact im an Atheist but if you are, cool complete respect- i just thought the names were cool.

Eden has had a hard life so dont blame him for being the little shi- misbehaving boy that he is. Excuse my language but you'll see why i keep calling him that.

Oh and
🛑❌TRIGGER WARNING❌🛑
MENTION OF THE FOLLOWING:

*Rape- mentions not the actual thing
*if this has happened to you im so so sorry
*cold hearted people
*killing
*kidnapp
*Autophobia
*Hemophobia
*Trypanophobia
*Child abuse
*abuse
*verbal abuse

🛑❌TRIGGER WARNING OVER❌🛑

this is kind of supernatural but that's not the grasp of the story.

Yes the guy in the book cover is Kai but NOT INTENTIONAL i just looked up guys cuddling teddy bears. So looks like Kai is our boy MC.

Uhmmm i think thats all I'll update if theres any more.

My name is Myana (my-ya-na) and you're watching disney- no im kidding- you're reading my book.

Also i will be adding memes at the end of this book maybe music lines too.