[9]"Morterelli"

"He's never gonna make it, all the
Poor people he's forsaken, karma
Is always gonna chase him for his lies
It's just a game of waiting from the
Church steeple down to Satan karma
There's really no escape until he dies"

Eden

I watch as they put her in the white van.  We had been going to school when i called them. "Hey, I have that girl you wanted. So you'll do it right? And you won't hurt her?" I almost lost it when i saw the blood fall from her head. I turned around and got in the black SUV. We were going to the same destination.

"Trevino inc."

....._____.....---.....__._.....---...._......-.-.-_._.-._

Yeah, that was 2 months ago. Im now standing in front of the double sided mirror, watching as she talks to Henderson i call him by his first name, his last name's numb. He tosses her an apple, she just watches as it flys passed her. Good call, with his perverted ass there's no telling what he did to it.

I listen in more. "Back to what i was talking about earlier, we have your precious garden." Huh? They have her what? She doesn't have a garden- oh my hell. I swear, I'm gonna make a meal out of him.

"Oh suck a dick." She rolls her eyes.
I smirk, didn't know that was in her vocabulary. "Your girl really is something." I turn to my right to see Ronaldo Trevino, the man in charge. Note the sarcasm.

"Although, I'd expect nothing less. You never fail to bring me promising recruits." I have to lower my eyes a bit, im taller than him. Im 6'6 Athena doesn't know it but she's really 5'8. The physical examination people didn't wanna tell her at the gym. Now im taller than most guys, she's taller than most girls. Match made in-

"Eden!" I snapped out of it and looked at him. "Were you listening to me?" Yes, you said something about this and then you started talking about that. So in conclusion, "no". He grunted, "Walk with me." He led me into the corridors, as he talked and i listened. "We have a serum that we think might work on your blood lust. It's risky but it depends on how far you're willing to go-"

I interrupted him. "I'll do it." Anything if it means i won't have to leave everytime she got hurt. He stops walking, "Eden you know you're bigger than most, so there's a possibility that it might just increase. Now we have no guarantee that it will work. Now you know you're one of our best assassins and with that i would like to thank you for getting rid of Marie." Well i didn't do it for you, prick.

"I said, I'll do it." He was beginning to anger me. All this talk about him thanking me, like he didn't force me into it. Fucking bastard, just you wait im not letting you off so easily.

"Ok I'll except that. We start tomorrow for now i have something to show you- or rather someone. I think you'll be interested in him." He smirked as he started walking again.

"Him?" I pressed. He started doing these weird hand motions as he talked. "Yes, he claims his last name is the same as your girls'. Morterelli." I let out a small gasp. "I want to see him." He nodded at my request.

We walked back inside, where he let me to a tall, mahogany door with the numbers '571' on it. He opens the door and there sits a guy with orange-ish hair, a stubble of a beard, and blue eyes that are almost grey. I look at Ronaldo and wave him away. He exits, leaving me with the red head.

How can they be related? I give him another look and then take out the picture in my pocket of Athena. I look at the two for a while, they don't- wait. "Speak." I order. He gives me a look. "When does the game start and where are Zarimia and the others." Got it, he's italian.

"They are fine, they're all under going practice and getting weapons. If they're going into the simulator they're going to need experience in combat. From what I've been told they're holding up perfectly fine, you have nothing to worry about," I cross my arms over my chest. "Who are your parents and what are their names?" I question.

I can see relief wash over his face. His righ eyebrow arches at my last question. "My mothers name is margret." I grunt. "Tch, cut the crap. My name is Eden Aillard," I step closer, towering over him. "My last name 'Aillard' stands for nobel strength. I need to figure out wether to keep you alive or dead, and that would be easier if i knew who your parents are."

I didn't mean for it to come out as threatening as it did, but Torryn was getting restless in my mind. He steps back a little as he gasps. I raise a brow. "I see you know my name," i smirk. "So you know what i could do to you, under that name."

He sighs as he sits back down. "My mothers real name is Marla Rays, fathers name is Mineta Marie." I clench my jaw, my fists already balled. "Tell me, did you have a good relationship with your father?" I start walking back and forth on the hard,metal floor- wich was painted black to fit the room aesthetic.

"No, he cheated on someone else with my mom. I resent him for that, he already had a child." I stop walking and stare at him while he talks, imagining this all take place. "She was a beautiful baby girl, her skin was gold in the sunlight. Her smile was contagious." He smile and his eyes glimmered. "She had these eyes, they were blue she was-" he interrupted himself with a laugh. "She was an angel." I felt a tear almost slip from my eye.

Stood up and wiped off my face. "So, i have decided to not kill you." He laughs as he stand up as well. "Oh have you now?" Nod my head to the door. "Would you like to see her? Your little sister, her name is Athena." His eyes light up. "She's here? Wait why is she here?"

I scratch the back of my neck. "Uhhh next question." He raises a brow. "Okay so..." I start explaining why she's here to the red haired Italian.

(In spongebob voice "30 minutes later"

"Oh ok, i get it- i mean you've got the right intentions. So, this means you guarantee her safety?" He stands up and straightened his shirt. I nod, "Yeah, they won't hurt her. Not unless they control my shifting." I smirk at the thought of ripping Trevino to shreds. "Whoa dude, you've got a dark side. I like it, and i won't tell her about any of this."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi hi hi
Im sorry this chapter was shorter than intended i just wanted to update.
Word count:1220
Go eat.
Dare for the day: try to lick your elbow, it's just not possible.
Hi how are you?

Hi i have insomnia and your watching disney channel

Bye bye