[5]Garcia

"It's not just me, it's everybody
Who thinks that you're fucking ugly
When you come and hurt us
Just so you can get your money
Forced to follow the leader
Who's being possessed by demons"

Athena

After we took showers and ate, i told Eden that i had some dogs to feed. Sweet, sweat payback for the T-Rex. I led him to a room that had a doggy door to the back yard with a whole cooked ham that one of Daddy's cooks made them. I tried to ignore all of his questions about it.

I opened the door and his eyes went wide. I opened the door and his eyes go wide. "I thought you said dogs?" I smirked. "Nope i don't think i said that. He looked at me and gave a playful smile. "Im pretty sure you did."i shook my head. "Nnnnnnooo" he nodded as he turned back to them. "Oreo! Cookie! Michelangelo!" I yelled their names. What? I was hungry.

He looked at me like i was crazy, which i was but im not gonna admit that to him. They noticed us and doggy piled me, licking my face. Ew, i would love this if i didn't just get out the shower. They turn too Eden and let out a long, threatening growl. "Aha looks like they don't like you." I teased. He looked at me then at each of them, probably mesmerized by their beauty- even though they're all boys.

My wolfies were all black and wild, but i made sure to comb out their fur and wash them when needed. Daddy got them as 'guard dogs' but i asked mommy to make him install a small door that leads to our backyard so they have sometime of freedom. She did it happily.

The wolfies got infront of me and growled at Eden in defense. Wow they must really not like him, they've always welcomed kid strangers. Although they hate daddy's friends, they've always liked kids. I petted them. "Shhhh, he's a friend." I look at Eden and pull him down using his hand and put it out so that they can sniff it. They did, and the disliking just intensified.

"Yep, okay time to go. We can eat while you teach me." He looked confused as he walked with me out of the room. "Me? Teach you? Don't you have like a tutor for that?" I shook my head as i looked down. "No, you are my tutor." He nodded in understanding.

We reached the kitchen. "Eggs, bacon, and-" he was interrupted by the door opening. Its was daddy, i ran to him and gave him a big hug. "Forget about school today, we have guests over at 6 for a business meeting." He put me down and looked at Eden. "Come with me boy i need to talk to you." They both walked out.

I walked into the kitchen to see all of the cooking supplies we were going to need. I checked my watch, it's already 9 o'clock. I put everything back up and cleaned up the kitchen. Screw breakfast, im going back to sleep. I change into one of the shirts that were just laying on the floor and put on my blue shorts. Back to bed i go.

(POV change)
Eden

I followed Marie(Athena's dad) into a casino like room. He led me to a round, black table and dealt some black poker cards. What's this guy's deal with black? The design of the cards were gold. He pulled out the betting pot, it was black laced with gold frills. "Uhhhh, you didn't say we were gonna-" he interrupted me, asshole.

"Oh hush, you can multitask. I wanna talk." He said, as he took of his watch and placed it in the pot. I took a 20 out of my pocket and did the same. He started talking as we played. "Alright listen, im gonna have some potential business partners over at 6pm." I looked up at him from the cards in mmy hand. "And by potential business partners you mean mob bosses right?" Its was more of a statement than a question.

He looked at me through his black shades. "Yes, i need you to be more protective over Athena tonight." I stiff and sit up straight at the mention of Athena. "Always" i give him a look that said "get to the point" and he sighs. "Garcia will be there and i know that-" i take the knife i was just about to put in the bowl and stab it in the table. "ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW!?"

I stand up which makes the chair scoot back a bit. Im infuriated. He looked at me as he took of his shades. "Look it's only for tonight, then i promise he won't be in this house ever again." I knock everything off of the table,cards, money,wine glasses, everything. "THAT INSULT TO THE HUMAN RASE IS A FUCKING RAPIST AND A CHILD/WOMEN ABUSER! AND YOU'RE GONNA LET HIM INTO YOUR HOME?!" He stands up. "He won't hurt her, she's only 9 he knows that."

Fucking dick- i flip the table over. "HE DOESN'T CARE HOW OLD THEY ARE, YOU KNOW THIS! AND WHO GIVES A SHIT WHETHER SHE'S 9 OR NOT?!" He picks up the table and sits back down. Im fuming by now, im hot i can feel it. I pick up my chair and set it down. "Keep her in her room. I'll get some guards there and I'll double the load on that wing." I scoff and walked away. Then i hit the door and thought 'fuck this'. I threw my knife at the table where is tie was on. He was pinned down, i walk over to him.

I take out my gun and place it on the table. I angry smiled and grabbed him by the collar. "Listen to me, that little girl in there is your daughter, YOUR DAUGHTER for fucks sake. Now if you or any of your little fuck bots lay a finger on her, you're gonna hear from me. Okay?" I griped tighter on his collar. "Now you listen and listen closely because I'm only gonna say this once. If Garcia lays a finger on Athena i promise you im coming for your head."

I let go and walk away slamming the door on my way out. Now to find my Athena.

{···························································}

Hi hi
Word count:1188
Sorry im just so excited to write the next chapter
Go eat something
Tell the person you trust the most that you love them

Any thoughts on Athena?

What about Eden?

T

he next chapter will also have rape mentions and actions but not into detail or to far, i wouldn't be comfortable writing that.
But i will be writing a little bit about Garcia and his POV.
Remember what Eden says.
There's going to be a time skip after the next chapter.
Welp guess that's all for now.

Hi, im failing language classes and you're watching disney channel.

Bye bye