preference 119 » you hear him swear

STEFAN: "Ah, fuck", Stefan spoke from behind you as you parted the refrigerator door, only to come face to face with an adorable birthday cake he had baked for you. Surprised, you turned around. "You made me a cake?", you couldn't stop yourself from smiling, "and did you just swear?"

DAMON: "Shit!", was yelled from the bathroom, causing you to run over there and see what was wrong. You found Damon picking up soaps from the floor, making you giggle as you realized he had dropped them all. You offered to help, simply because you knew you'd get under his skin enough with the teasing that started immediately.

JEREMY: "Where the fuck are all of our plates?", Jeremy cursed and went through the cupboards, trying to find the plates. It was such a casual situation, but the unusual wording made you grin as you located the plates and handed them to him "Well, why don't you do that again, it was hot", you teased, and laughing, he just shook his head and apologized.

ELIJAH: "Fuck this", you heard someone swear. It could not be Elijah, you thought. but when you went to the kitchen you found him there, with his head against his hands and more bad words coming out of his mouth. You giggled and asked him what was wrong. "Oh, Y/N, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to— I'm sorry, I am just so frustrated today", Elijah muttered and pulled you into a hug, one that you returned happily.

KLAUS: "Bloody hell, goddamn it", Klaus growled and threw his phone into a wall. With wide eyes, you asked what was wrong, and although the words weren't that inappropriate, they caught you by surprise. "Ah, it's nothing. Worry not. Sorry for swearing", he couldn't hold back a sheepish grin as he leaned over to you to press a kiss against the top of your head.

KOL: "Fuck", Kol whistled from the doorway, "aren't you a bloody beauty queen", nodding approvingly at you. What made the situation all the more endearing, was the fact that you weren't even looking any different from your usual self — you had a worn band tee and sweatpants on, yet they earned a proud smile from him. "Why, thank you", you just beamed.

KAI: "You gotta be shitting me", an unfamiliar voice snapped you out of your thoughts, and looking over the bar counter while flipping the towel over your shoulder, you found a widely grinning, handsome man sitting there. "None of these dickheads mentioned that their icky little town had someone as stunning as you. Rude, right?"