preference 8 » rainy day

STEFAN: on a rainy day, he makes you hot chocolate  and sits with you in front of the fireplace. you two love to get romantic and spend the day inside, together and all cute and loving.

DAMON: you hate the rain and it is not his favorite thing either, so you do your best to stay away from it. sometimes, you don't even bother to get up from the bed which is just perfectly fine in your opinion.

JEREMY: you love rainy days, though he doesn't, but he always accompanies you when you go outside, dance in the rain and splash the water on the ground by jumping. 

ELIJAH: he hates the rain. he doesn't like the way it messes up his hair and makes his suits wet, which is why you always stay inside with him and settle with only watching from the window.

KLAUS: you both love it when it rains, so you have fun together outside and enjoy it while it lasts. klaus might seem like a serious person sometimes, but he has a sweet spot for dancing in the rain with you, not to mention chick flick kisses under the downpour.

KOL: a rainy day is like any other day to you. you do whatever you were planning to, although sometimes you might stay inside and don't bother to go outside only to get wet, especially when he has the ability to do that to you even when you're inside.

----

omg the kol one i'm sorry i had to