preference 66 » drunk texts

STEFAN: (you to him) "hhehyeyyy stef what you doign can i come over and we'll have some real fun yea?" — to this he responds with a simple no and a smiley face. he thinks you being drunk is funny sometimes, but he does not want to take advantage of you while you're in an unclear state.

DAMON: (him to you) "hey babe wanna have some fun ;););) come ovEr" — to this you respond with a laughing emoji and promise to be there in a moment, but not to sleep with him, only to take care of him and put him to bed.

JEREMY: (you to him) "hey jer i miss you i need a cuddle buddy can you come ove rrrr r r" — to this he responds with a yes and a smiley face, and comes to you to cuddle until you fall asleep on his arms.

ELIJAH: (you to him) "hi el ija h i'm at thrrbar cans oyhu pick me up" — to this he doesn't respond with a text, instead he calls you and makes sure you're okay, before he comes to get you, so he can take you home and look after you.

KLAUS: (him to you) "i have adopted a dog" — you laugh at this, knowing full-well he's drunk, but when you stop by the next day you come to the realization that he has, in fact, adopted a puppy. (he remembers none of it.)

KOL: (him to you) "i miss u lots and i also love u and i also miss u" — this is sweet, but surprisingly mostly because you have a boyfriend and it's not kol. you simply ignore the drunk text, only to confront him the next day which leads to a heartfelt love confession from him.