preference 104 » you're sick

STEFAN: "I made you soup", Stefan's soft voice entered the room you had taken over, followed by his careful steps that made sure to avoid the blankets, tissues, movies, magazines and clothes all over the floor. You sat up in the bed you were in, and thanked your boyfriend with a weak smile when he handed you the warm bowl of what seemed like chicken soup. This was the third day of you being sick, and every day he had made you soup. You loved it, and they made you feel a little better too. "This is delicious", you murmured quietly and grabbed Stefan's hand to give it a grateful squeeze.

DAMON: "You'll be fine soon", Damon promised while the edge of the bed bent down under his weight. He came next to you and pulled your blankets higher to keep you warm, earning a smile from you, which only widened when he put his arm around you and held you tightly. As he hummed along a song you both loved to lull you into a peaceful sleep, you relaxed and sniffled and coughed weakly while his fingers went through your tangled hair, and caressed the pale, but hot forehead of yours. Soon you fell asleep in his arms.

JEREMY: Jeremy's hand grabbed yours as you checked out your temperature. You had a raging fever, and it was not fun. Though thanks to Jeremy, it was more bearable than it would have been alone. "I'll go get you some juice", he reassured with a soft smile, before disappearing from the room while you continued to writhe and groan on the couch. Soon he returned with a big glass of fresh juice, and you greedily drank it all, sighing in relief once you were done. "Thank you", you whispered to him — you were so grateful to have him in moments like this.

ELIJAH: Elijah wrapped his large hand tightly around your hair, after collecting it behind and then held it as you threw up. You hated being sick, and you hated how Elijah had to see you in that condition. "I have witnessed vomiting before, just let it all out", he comforted, promising it was alright. The last thing you needed in a time like this was to feel ashamed, and after all, he would vow to be there for you in good and in bad times in a heartbeat.

KLAUS: "You choose the next one", you said to Klaus with a low, sick voice and sneezed into a tissue. You had spent an entire day watching movies and planned the rest of it to go the same way. Klaus went to put the next one in the DVD player, and then returned to his seat next to you and pulled you closer, not caring about you being sick. He held you tightly and laughed and cried with you through the next flick, which you continued to do for the rest of the night.

KOL: "Calm down, darling, and let me take care of you",, Kol said while you were crying in the bed, hoping it would take away the unbearable aching in your head, stomach and back. Kol pulled you to his arms and held you while trying to make you relax, and soon your tears died down and he made soothing circles in your back and caressed your hair with another hand until you fell asleep.

// i was asked if i could add kai and yes, in fact, i can. and i will. soon, though, because i have a few preferences ready and only need to be published so i won't add him in them anymore, i will add him when i write new ones. does this even make any sense... anyway the point is, KAI WILL BE ADDED SOON.

and thank you SO much for over 30,000 reads. this book has literally received 10,000 reads in two days and that is just WOW. i love you. and also, thank you for the sweet comments, they make me really happy !