preference 88 » skype

warning: mentions of sex

STEFAN: You had just met someone online and he had asked for your Skype. You were nervous, but brave and dumb enough to give him the name of your account. He promised to call in a moment, and you waited in concern —wondering if it was a good idea to give your username to him. Soon he called, and you answered, and realized you didn't regret it one bit when you saw that beautiful smile and warm eyes and gorgeous face.

DAMON: "Let's do this", you whispered and smirked at Damon. He had somehow gotten you to agree into having Skype sex with him, since he was out of town for a week or so and obviously you both missed each other. You nodded with a smile as he suggested how you start, and took a deep breath before throwing yourself out there, eager for a new experience with your boyfriend.

JEREMY: You started to cry when you saw Jeremy on the screen of your laptop. You had been forced to move to another town, and Skype was one of the few options to see him anymore. You missed him like crazy, and you let him know while wiping your eyes. He answered the same way, and that was usually how your long, long chats began, keeping you both happy until sunrise.

ELIJAH: "How does this work, exactly?", Elijah wondered in confusion and stared at the screen while trying to learn the ways of Skype. You covered your face with a palm when he disappeared, but his voice could be well heard. "Y/N, are you there?", he asked and turned on the webcam again, but now turned off the mic. "Oh my God", you whispered to yourself while desperately trying to teach Elijah.

KLAUS: Klaus wanted you, but you didn't want to rush into anything so you promised to have a Skype date with him instead of going out. He agreed, because at least then he could hear and see you. You called him and he answered, and a delighted smile appeared to his lips. "You look lovely, as always", he complimented and made you blush before getting the silly thing done.

KOL: Kol was away from Mystic Falls with his siblings, but every day he used Skype to see you and to talk to you. On one day, he wanted to see how the town was doing so you downloaded Skype on your phone and then went to Mystic Grill where most of your friends were, and let each of them talk to Kol before telling him yourself what was new in the town.