one

Saga Erikson was due to be wed in three days to a man she had never met from a neighbouring village

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Saga Erikson was due to be wed in three days to a man she had never met from a neighbouring village. His name was Ulf Boson. She didn't want to marry the man who, from the stories she had heard, was a brute. She wanted Niklaus Mikaelson, a man who painted and was playful. Yet, she could not have him, for he was in love with Tatia along with his brother Elijah who was also taken with her beauty.

Saga was friends with Niklaus' younger brother and sister, Kol and Rebekah, whom she had become close with when they were children. Saga had begged her father to let her marry someone else, but he simply refused as he knew the way she looked at Niklaus and forbid her love for the man to carry on.

Her mother Hilde and sister Liv were preparing Saga's dress for the wedding, so didn't see Saga rush off into the village. As she ran away from her home and towards a lake where she could think, she saw Niklaus talking with his brother Elijah. She stared at them for a few moments before Niklaus caught her eye and she took off into the forest, running once again with red cheeks as she was embarrassed to have been caught.

She reached the lake and took a seat on a neighbouring stone, catching her breath in small huffs of air. She didn't notice the small footsteps and the snapping of a twig followed by a curse under their breath as she was too busy scolding herself for staring.
"Hello Saga."
"Oh," she jumped, "hello Kol."
"Are you alright? You know the village elders say it is too dangerous to be out here alone at night."
"I'm nervous about my marriage to Ulf. I do not wish to marry him Kol."
"You will not have to marry him, Saga. I wont allow it." Kol stated to his best friend
"Kol, my father has already arranged it. I cannot go against my father's wishes, you know that better than I." she said with a glum look as she stood to look at him.
"Please Saga, I cannot let you. What if he hurts you, I cannot bear the thought of you in pain." he said placing his cold, calloused hands on her smooth cheeks.
"Kol, what am I to do? My family are expecting me to marry Ulf in three days."
"I will sort everything, I promise you." Kol told her as he placed a small kiss on her forehead.

It was Saga and Ulf's wedding day and Kol had yet to stop the day from commencing. As she tamed her blonde hair, she looked outside at the village which was preparing for the wedding. She saw Niklaus push Rebekah playfully while Finn and Elijah stood talking.
"Saga, come quickly!" Liv shouted making her put down the comb and pick up the bottom of her dress to follow swiftly after her older sister.
"Oh my." she gasped holding a hand over her mouth as she took in the scene.
Her father was covered in blood panting while he moved away from Ulf, who she had met earlier in the day.
"He was one of them, a wolf. He would have harmed us all." Her father argued as a crowd gathered.
"Father." Saga moved towards the man and he grasped her hand not wanting to stain her clothing.
"You will need to be wed to someone else."
"She could marry one of my sons." Mikael announced as he moved towards the father and his daughters.
"We shall discuss at once, it will happen today. Saga, finish getting ready my dear."
"Yes father." she said walking away, seeing her mother's angry glare towards her father and Kol standing with a smirk
Walking over to the boy, she grabbed his arm and dragged him away from the scene.
"Kol! What have you done?"
"What is best for you Saga, the things he was saying about you. I thought about killing him myself."
"But-"
"Don't worry. I have everything under control. Go finish getting pretty and I will tell you how you astound me with your beauty."
"Ok Kol. Please don't get anyone else killed."
"You have my word." He smiled before cheekily bowing and walking away as he left her at the door of her home.

When she had officially finished getting ready for her wedding, she felt giddy. She no longer felt the nerves and fear she did when she thought she was to be wed to Ulf.
As she walked to where the ceremony would take place in minutes, she wondered which of the brothers she would be marrying. She felt a presence beside her and she turned to see Niklaus stood with a small smile on his face.
"Hello Saga."
"Hello Niklaus, have our fathers decided?"
"Yes, it will be me."
"Oh." she giggled sightly as she blushed, Niklaus let out a small laugh.
"I hope you don't mind marrying me Niklaus."
"I am honoured Saga, truly." Niklaus smiled as he held her hand and the ceremony began.

HOME | KLAUS MIKAELSONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें