eleven

The Elijah, Rebekah, Nik and Saga next settled in Italy in the 12th century

The Elijah, Rebekah, Nik and Saga next settled in Italy in the 12th century. They had new threats now, people were becoming aware of vampires and Saga was worried to stay in one place too long. She feared her families lives and had warned Niklaus numerous times to be more careful.

Walking with her husband and Elijah, Saga saw Alexander stood on stage. He was spreading word of their existence yet he had no idea of the Mikaelsons secrets.
"He's putting on quite the show." Elijah said to the two.
"He's being cruel." Saga said, squeezing Nik's hand as she watched the vampire burn while trying to stop remorse showing on her face.
Nik squeezed her hand to give her some comfort while not drawing attention to them.
"He is nothing, I could eat him for sport." Nik replied to his elder brother.
"Still you should heed the warning. Between you here and Kol in the east, you have not been discrete. Stories of the original vampires are spreading."
"I welcome such infamy, but if you are worried about discretion perhaps you should wrangle our sister."
Saga was very upset when Rebekah had announced she was engaged to someone whose life mission it was to hunt them. Nik had not taken kindly to his wife's upset as expected. He had threatened to kill him on the spot but she had talked him down and told him to leave it alone as Rebekah was happy.

"I am unaccustomed to such luxury."  Alexander said at the table they sat having lunch at.
"It's the least we could do for opening our eyes to the truth. I am curious to hear more about your order, the crusade." Elijah inquired.
"We are but 5 men bound by fire and the last breath of a dying witch to a single cause. The destruction of all vampires." Alex raised his cup while Nik's eyes narrowed slightly.
"And how do you hope to achieve this?" Nik asked.
"We have the ultimate weapon which no vampire can survive." Alexander replied.

———-
Hi, sorry this is a bit short im writing it before bed because ive been really busy.