six

this is Liv, just fyi. i havent changed faceclaim.

tw character death (therapeutic for Saga :) )

Esther had cursed Niklaus so he could no longer access his werewolf side. He had been chained by Mikael and Elijah while he begged for Elijah to let him out.

Saga, however, hadn't realised this was happening as she was trying to convince her sister to talk to her, acknowledge her, once again. She wanted her family to treat her like she wasn't a monster again. Liv wouldn't respond, only hurrying to move past her sister into the house before Saga could get in front of her and stop her. She began sobbing as she felt isolated from her family. She felt hands on her shoulders and saw Rebekah looking at her with sympathy etched onto her features. Saga quickly hugged her, sobbing into her neck.
"They are disgusted with me Rebekah, I'm a monster."
"No, you're my sister. I love you, even if they don't. You'll have us, for the rest of time."
"I love you Bekah."  She replied pulling away with tear stained cheeks, laying her hands on Rebekah's cold cheeks.

Saga went in search of Nikalus after being told by Elijah that he had lost control and ripped someone apart. Niklaus stood heaving while stood over Esther, rage prevalent in his features while she laid haphazardly on the floor with a handprint on her neck. Mikael, who had already left the village after learning of his wife's transgressions within their marriage, was to take the blame as Saga comforted Nik and told him that she would solve it. She would stand by Niklaus, whom she loved, because she felt it was what was right.

Rebekah and Saga stood while Niklaus buried Esther, guilt ridden features lay
upon his features. Rebekah's face was puffy from the tears as she told Nik,
"I know you think she hated you Niklaus but she did not, she was just afraid. I'm sorry she turned her back on you, I will never do that."
"Nor I." Saga said, grabbing Nik's hand tightly within her own.
"Nor will I." Elijah said, the three looking in shock as they thought he had left when news of Tatia's death spread through the village.
"We stick together as one, always and forever." Rebekah said, hands grabbing Elijah and Nik's while Saga grabbed Elijah's spare hand in her own.

That night, before the remaining Mikaelsons fled to find Finn and Kol, Saga went back to her family's home. She waited till they all left the small abode in the dark of the forest, like the predator she had become. Making sure they were far enough to not run back inside she stepped out of the shadows behind them, clearing her throat as the veins swelled underneath her eyes. Her fangs were prevalent as she attacked her father first, remembering the times he would frighten her as a child when he had consumed too much alcohol. Grabbing her mother next she easily killed her lowering her onto the ground. Liv had backed herself into a tree, fear could be felt along with Saga's rage. She grabbed her older sister by the shoulder as she pleaded for her life, yet Saga felt no remorse for the family that had shut her out after the trauma she had been put through at the hands of Mikael and Esther. Her vampirism was a protection but to her family, it had been a curse.
Stepping inside the place she called home for so many years, she moved to her room to see that her belongings had mostly been destroyed. Sighing, she picked the small gold ring off of the wooden table, placing it in her pocket before dragging her families bodies back inside and setting their home alight with the torch that stood outside.

——————————————————
Hi, I hope you enjoyed the first part of the book!
The vampire diaries has been removed off of UK Netflix but I will watch it a different way when it comes to modern day as most of the flashbacks are on youtube.
Thanks, Caitlin.