"Son!" Called Mr. Bai who had come to join the young men seeing them all being uncomfortable and hiding something.

"Is there anything I should know?" He asked slightly with a sharp tone. Putting pressure on them before they all felt fear haunting them except for Zhao Yunlan who smiled with satisfaction.

"Shall we talk privately" Yunlan gave Shen Wei a mocking gaze.

"Please, don't?” Shen Wei begged almost with tears and his big brown eyes locked on Yunlan, sending some weird signals to his brain to keep silent.

"Fine" Yunlan sighed as he couldn’t refuse him. He couldn't act against Shen Wei's will, he believed the two of them needed to talk this out alone before he could report him later to Mr. Shen Bai. Wei understood from Yunlan's eyes that he accepted his request but not for long. There must be a price to pay later when it's time.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"Yezun Ah!" Called Zhu Hong who just followed him everywhere. She always enjoyed hanging out with him, being the only single man remaining in the Shen family. Zhu Hong loosing Wei didn't allow herself to lose Yezun as well. She had a plan on mind to take after her mother in law and be one day the first lady in this house. Her jealousy towards her friend Wang was deep hidden inside.

"Did your father tell you anything about this stranger?" Yezun said with a big smile.

"Nope, when I asked him, he just ignored me like always. He doesn't talk much about your family business especially knowing I am your close friend" Just as expected Xin Ci was the quiet man. No-one can get any information from him related to his work with Mr. Bai.

"Yezun! I think my dad is seeing someone. I saw a luxurious box containing a diamond necklace on his bedside table the other day." Zhu Hong thought Yezun would get so excited learning that. But to her surprise he looked very annoyed and suddenly got up from his seat and apologized to leave. 

"Aw! What's wrong?" When she looked overjoyed by the sudden news about her dad. All Yezun felt was wrath and disappointment. He wanted that man so bad and all the time dreamed about him. While he was walking in the garden he saw Xin Ci inside his car talking on the phone. His expression gave Yezun the impression that he was talking to a woman.

"Yeah, shall we meet like every time?" He laughed with a low voice so musical and elegant. Yet Yezun could hear him while sneaking closer trying not to drive his attention. Yezun threw Xin Ci the slyest grin then moved away to ride his car. He was determined to follow him and see who this woman was.

After walking long hours in the big roads of the city. Xin Ci finally parked his car in front of a very expensive hotel. Yezun was quietly tracking him down. He didn't know if his instinct would betray him or he was just feeling that he knew the person who was secretly dating his Xin Ci. He took the information from the receptionist then quickly went to the room booked under Xin Ci's name.

"Hey! Did I take long?" After hearing his voice Lan Yi realized she had been that distracted in her thoughts. She finally smiled as she loved these times with Xin Ci. Just the two of them, intimate and comfortable outside the office and Mansion when there was less time pressure. Today, though, she was feeling different. Something about her relationships had been weighing on her and she felt a final resolution in her mind was approaching.

"We've been seeing each other for a long time now, yet you can never tell me about anything happening with my father in law" She forced her attention on him to really see him. Xin Ci smiled as he leaned over and kissed her cheek not ready to argue further with what he already made clear to her.