Cha-pter *10*

Shen Wei's past,

Shen Bai seemed very angry as he was leaving his mansion in the countryside, leaving behind that little boy who was screaming and crying, begging him to take him back to town with him. Shen Wei was running behind the black car as it was leaving the courtyard of the palace when he fell on his face and his nose started running with blood.

Suddenly a boy appeared out of nowhere and reached out to him.  Shen Wei was terrified at first when unconsciously he hit that hand hard and got up quickly. He looked at the handsome boy that wore a bright smile, with open eyes and a contracted heart, beating Very hard. As if at that moment Shen Wei surrendered his heart to fate that was on the hand of that unknown lad.

"You are the young master right? Shen Wei? You can call me Hen Chen. I am the son of the horse shepherd." The young boy was very happy to finally meet a new member of the Shen family, someone his age that can get along with him very well.

"Like hell I care, for me you are just a servant. Don't dare talk to me" Wei left the boy speechless. He walked back inside the house feeling endless depression for being left behind for how long, he didn't know. Wei was so arrogant to the people who worked there and served him but only one person could smash his confidence and treat him the same disrespectful way without hesitation.

"I heard you were grounded and imprisoned here" Hen Chen was trying to get on Shen Wei's nerves, that was the only way to make him speak to him or else Wei all the time ignored his so many attempts to approach him and start a simple conversation.

"You rascal brat! Who told you that?"

"Get down! If you fall, you gonna break your leg" Hen Chen was trying his best to bring him down the tree branch. But Shen Wei was too stubborn and didn't want to come down. Hours passed as they remained on that condition. It was getting dark and the forest was terrifying at night. 

Hen Chen began to worry that he did not have his safety equipment with him the torch and the gun, as he could not return and leave this naughty boy on his own. So he started throwing stones at Shen Wei until he fell from the top of the tree. Hen Chen picked him so brilliantly, and the two fell hard on the ground, their lips collided with each other, embodying a soft sweet peck.

"Ahhh......shit! So disgusting" Wei jumped off of the young boy's body and started spitting on the ground. He kicked Hen Chen on his stomach and run away with his doing. The latter was hit by a sudden electric shock. Shen Wei's eyes looked like the most beautiful emerald Hen Chen had ever seen. It was the only beautiful gem he could lay eyes onto. The description of Shen Wei's beauty was simply an observation, true to the eye.

"Is he a male nymph from paradise? Wait!! That just made me realize, that was my first kiss!!" Hen Chen was bewitched to his core till he could see no beauty on this planet but Shen Wei's face.

"Hey moron! I don't know the way back, I can't see the road" A small, quite voice broke Hen Chen out of his trance. From that day on, the two became unexpectedly close. Shen Wei was very attracted to Hen Chen but he would only show the opposite. The latter was totally the contrary, he treated Wei with all love and care in the name of friendship only. He wouldn't want to freak him out by confessing.

Shen Wei was suffering from depression but was slowly healed by Hen Chen's love and cheerful attitude. They played together and run through the wild woods. Shen Wei got to see so close wild animals that the young boy raised as his pets. He was amazed by how Hen Chen had this strong fearless attitude unlike him Who was weak and swiftly shaken by the slightest problem he faces.