Cha-pter *15*

Yezun jumped at Xin Ci's lips kissing them with an enthusiastic urgent need. He gasped at the feeling of immense pressure after their lips touched. He was rubbing his foot into the man's hard cock trying to provoke his sexual appetite even more than the drug he gave him.

"Are you getting hard for me?"

"…I’m not…" Xin Ci tried to say and remain his composure. Looking into Yezun's eyes, he didn't see but a bad guy filled with lust, and that he loved it, unexpectedly this bad side of his precious beauty and his provocative sense. Rubbing him felt somehow inappropriately good, the man was becoming overwhelmed for what looked like he enjoyed it so far. His eyes traced up the man's body  into his slender neck.

"You really are a sick pervert, doing this kind of thing with someone older than you." Xin Ci narrowed his eyes. In the opposite Yezun cared less of what the man had to say. He pressed harder making him groan. Xin Ci's voice shook, trying to suppress his moan. He was unable to move, his body betrayed him to the very core.

"Did mother please you properly?" Yezun laughed, a sarcastic, sadistic, icy laugh. One that made Xin Ci's blood run cold. He couldn’t argue with him, either. He was right, this kind of extreme pleasure he never felt it with Lan Yi. Going this crazy while making sex, was something inappropriate to them. They elegantly and romantically made love but never went into this extent - beyond madness.

"It's not about being romantically in love Xin Ci, men in bed they don't recognize a precious wife from a girlfriend or a whore. They don't need manners in bed, they need to please their God down there with all kinds of prostitution and sex offered. And I am gonna offer you a special service every time." Xin Ci felt ashamed and defeated.

"Fine…let's see to how extent you are skilled. I will take the challenge" Xin Ci said feeling a deep guilt towards the woman he promised to love truly.

"Pull out your cock for me, I wanna taste it" Yezun shamelessly commanded without hesitation. He blinked beautifully at Xin Ci who was patently confused. Not satisfied with that behaviour but still couldn't reject it. Yezun was so impatient and pressed harder on the man's thighs this time it was more painful than pleasurable.

"Hurry.” He commanded with malice.

"If we are doing this, let's do it gently. I don't tend to use force or act like savages"

"I don't do that kind of sex, I am not used to it. If you are not agressive with me than it's simply boring" Painfully speaking Yezun showed a hint of disappointment, he was never asked to be treated kindly.

"I see, the men you have slept with were simply beasts. I am nothing like them" Xin Ci furiously added before he got up from the couch.

"You are wrong, inside every man there is a sleeping beast. It's called lust, don't act all mighty and gentleman Mr. because I can bring the beast inside of you outside here and make you do me hard like ferocious animals." With unsteady hands, Yezun touched the man down his erect member reaching to his zipper. Xin Ci looked up at him and swallowed hard. With trembling hands he undid his large belt buckle until it came loose. He just helped Yezun giving him a desperate look.

"I came here on my own will, so let's bear with the consequences.........No, Wait, I came here expecting what will happen knowing his obsession with me. Which means I too want this as much as him. I am not being forced or anything, I am a wise man and should admit it" When Xin Ci undid his pants, he looked up to see a look of triumph on Yezun's face while he was having a long inner debate.

As his erection sprung out with unneeded fervor. For a quick second, Yezun looked marveled at the thick and strained member, but that was only for a second. Yezun touched gently with his fingers like playing with a toy in his hands.