My Love ❤

Author P.O.V
"Y/N!! Wake up you've a college to attend! Hurry up!!", Mrs. Park tried to wake her daughter who was in her deep slumber.

"Yeah yeah I'm up", Her daughter, Y/N, replied. "Hurry up and come downstairs breakfasts ready, okay?", Mrs. Park asked, at which Y/N just hummed. Mrs. Park just sighed at her daughter being lazy af.

"Y/N you've to complete the project, you still remember right? And moreover this is your last year of college and remember if you failed I'll definitely kick you out of the house!", Mrs. Park reminded her daughter.

"I told you I'm up and YES I know I'm doing my project starting today... And NO I WON'T FAIL!! You know I love Archaeology.", Y/N said being annoyed of hearing her Mother repeat the same lecture everyday.

"Okay okay now take a bath and come down for breakfast.", Mrs. Park said before walking away from her room.

Y/N P.O.V.
I was currently having my breakfast after getting ready for college. This is what I wear.

 Well I'm almost done

Well I'm almost done. "Mom I'm going to college, see you later.", Y/N said taking her bag.

"Focus on your studies and eat on time, don't spend your time gossiping.", Mom warned me like usual although I don't even skip food like how can you even choose food over anything.

"Whatever, Bye!", I walked out of our house and headed towards my college, walking, as I it was not that far from my house.

While walking my eyes fell on that huge poster of a beautiful human with his members.

He is Choi Yeonjun of TXT, the one that I'm in love with. He is really perfect like what does he not have. That Handsome face of his will forever be my favorite. 

I just want to grab his hand and confidently say, you're mine.

He's the one I want.

Because he was heaven in my earth.

My comfort place.

He has no idea how much I like him, how much he makes me smile with even a normal hand gesture or how much I wish he was mine.

But suppose we aren't meant to be or maybe we are.

Like what if I meet him and he'll fall for me the second he saw me~ "Aish! You stupid fellow. Stop dreaming and move your a** you've college and specially a project to complete!", I said to myself and started walking towards my college.

To be Continued.....
Do vote and comment✌