What?!

Author's P.O.V.

*alarm rings....*

"Ugh. We were supposed to kiss- wait this is my room? WHAT AM I DOING HERE?! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN OTHER WORLD?!", Y/N screamed seeing herself back at her room..

Where she was just an Uni student.

"Where's that page?", she hurriedly got up from her bed searching for the old paper which was cause of all this mess.

But unfortunately she didn't found it, her room was a mess but the paper was nowhere to be seen.

She hurriedly went downstairs almost panicking to be back in her original World....

Or was she even in other world?

"Mom! Did you see the paper in my room?! Or did you cleaned my room?!", Y/N hurriedly asked.

"Good morning to you, my daughter. And No. I didn't put a single step in your room since yesterday you stormed into there, you even looked it.", her mom said busy making breakfast.

"What....?", her mother's sentence took her by surprise.

"So... The time stopped, while I was gone. "

Y/N muttered but it was loud enough for her mother to hear.

"You finally have gone mad? First Parallel Universe and now time stop or time travel? Huh?", her mother joked around.

"No Mom. It's real. Parallel Universe is real. There's another world out there where I'm happy. And everyone there has different job's and personality's too.", Y/N told her mother.

"You're saying it like you saw it with your eyes.", her mother didn't take her words seriously.

"I DID! That's why I'm telling you with surety! It's REAL! Mom I even spent more than a week there-", Y/N's rambling was cut in the middle by her mother.

"Y/N now you're even dreaming of such things... I know it is your project but still isn't it too much. And I even know that people dream of things that's on their mind for the whole day. So then you'll also say that you've even dated Yeonjun... Can't you stop your childishness.", her mom said while seriousness was oozing out of her.

To be continued......

Do vote and comment.....✨