Girlfriend

"Now where are you taking me, Prince charming?", I asked playfully acting.

"We'll arrive at our next destination in five minutes, so be patient, My Princess.", He played along with me.

"Ugrh I hate waiting, but if it's with you, I love it!", I literally just flirted with CHOI YEONJUN Man the guts I have better stay quite.

"Here we are~", Yeonjun said.

'Wow we're at an amusement park? Why?! Duh why are we even here? No! Y/N! Yeonjun brought you,  act  like those girls in the Movies.... Yes! I can do it!'

"Why? You don't like it here?", Yeonjun asked.

"Noooo I love it here, let's go inside~", my acting is good.

We rode almost each and every ride of the amusement park, not to mention that I vomited....

Until The Unstoppable Yeonjun became hungry and we decided to go to a nearby restaurant.

We had dinner, payed the bill and we were now walking in the park that was nearby.

The air was pleasant and breezy, perfect for night walk.

"Y/N...", Yeonjun said.

I just hummed as a reply.

"I wanted to ask you this since the first day we talked. Well I think It's random and too early. But still I'm ready to wait. So.....", I looked at him with curious eyes.

He looked in my eyes and asked in the most serious tone.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?", he asked.

ME!!! MY DREAM CAME TRUE!!!

"Can you please close your eyes for a minute?", I requested.

"Why?", he questioned.

"Just do it.", he closed his eyes.

And I was jumping in happiness for a whole minute till I composed myself back to answer him.

"Open your eyes.", As soon as he opened his eyes, I gave him a peck on his cheek.

"I'll be your girlfriend!", as soon as I said that his eyes lit up and he hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Love!"

It's been a week since we are dating.

He always treated me like a Princess.

I was feeling so much happy being his.

I thought being his and calling him mine would always just remain a dream.

But tables can turn anytime.

And now I'm the most happiest person alive.

Have you ever had that one perfect person, where your hands just seem to fit perfectly, like puzzle pieces, made for each other and you just feel as if you're the luckiest one in the entire world.

To be continued......

Do vote and comment.....❤✨