Dream

"Dream...? Mom you know I'm doing research on Parallel Universe how can I be childish, that's a part of my study.", Y/N asked being dazed by her Mother's words.

"Yeah it's a part of your study and I'm not telling it doesn't exist.... I'm telling you should know the difference between your dream and reality... Like how can you just simply enter in Parallel World and come back to your world without any problems? Think with logic not only fiction... Got it?", her Mother said making her speechless.

Her Mother had a great point there.

Really? A dream?

Just then her attention went on the T.V. because of the loud volume and a particular name being said...

'Choi Yeonjun of TXT'.....

The news broke her heart into millions of pieces...

Was Parallel world not being real not enough that this must happen now.

Why? Why did you do that?

Her tears started coming out like streams of water.

She started sobbing, which startled her Mother.

"Y/N.. What happened?! Why are you crying?!", but her daughter didn't replied her just kept sobbing.

Then the news was repeated again...

'The famous kpop Idol Choi Yeonjun of TXT is reportedly dating Seo Miri of the Girlgroup 'Love'. Both the companies have confirmed that the idols were dating since past 1 year and are even planning to get engaged in the future years..'

"Oh you're facing a heartbreak now my child. It's okay everything will be alright. It's not that hard to get over someone, is it? He found his happiness and now it's your time to get over him and find your happiness. Not like he knew you or you were dating. But still I'm always there when you need me."

With that said Y/N was pulled in a hug by her mother.

"But I'm telling you if I get to know that you're going to do some protest or something against him and his girlfriend with other stupid fans. I'll kick your a** out of this house."

Her mother attempted to make her mood change and it worked as Y/N chuckled a little.

"I'll make the breakfast, you better sit on the couch and calm yourself down, hmm?", Y/N just nodded at her Mother's words.

And sat on the couch facing the T.V. which was filled with the news of the new couple.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment.....✨