YJ ELITES...

'YJ ELITES' looks like a famous company...

Wait! Y/N here is a model and I don't know modeling!

Oh F**K! I'M MESSED!

"Aren't you Lee Y/N, the new Model?", a stranger asked me.

"Yes, How did you know?", actually I wanted to ask 'Who the F**k are you?' but it sounds rude.

"Oh I didn't know you'll forget me this easily... I was your interviewer yesterday... Remember?"

I messed up, didn't I?

"Ohhh yes.... My memory is short termed? Yes it is."

what am I saying now?

"Oh okay. Let me lead you to the studio where your first shoot will take place.", he said and started walking.

I took it as a cue to to follow him.

Indeed a rich company, Wow, It's really pretty...

"Hello Miss. Lee Y/N, I'm your photographer for today. Name's Somi, Jeon Somi.", she raised her hand in front of me for handshake.

"Hello, hope we get along.", I replied and shook her hand.

"You shall now go into the dressing room, change your dress and get you makeup done. And we'll call you when the set is ready for the shoot, okay?", Somi asked.

"Okay.. Then I'll be going.", I said and went into the room at my right which was labelled as the 'Dressing Room' Somi mentioned.

After getting my make up done and changed.

I was scrolling through my phone, when suddenly Yeonjun came to my mind.

RIGHT YEONJUN! It's a parallel world.... Then what about Yeonjun?! I hurriedly searched for his name on Google but nothing came not even TXT... It means he's not an Idol here! What am I gonna do now!

"Miss. Y/N, you've been called to the shoot.", one of the staff informed me. "Yeah I'm coming."

I was walking out the dressing room totally into my thoughts about Yeonjun and suddenly I bumped into someone.

Me and clumsy really go along well.

"I'm Sorry!", I slightly bowed.

"It's okay, Y/N.", the person said.

That voice.....

I looked up and came face to face with none other than CHOI YEONJUN!!!

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment...❤