Other World

"MOM!!", after shouting I went downstairs to ask who the hell did it.

"Mom! What happened to my room?!", I asked.

"Hmmm What happed?", Mom answered.

"What do you mean what happened?! Why in the world is it that decorated? And moreover it was not like that yesterday... Whyyyyy?", at this point I started whining.

"Y/N what are you talking about? Your room was always like that? Did you dream of something stupid?!", Mom asked totally concerned.

"No-", my words were stopped by an unexpected voice.

"Good morning, Princess.", the voice said.

"Dad?", Y/N asked totally shocked.

"Yes?", her Dad answered finding her behaviour weird. "What are you doing here?", Y/N asked.

"What do you mean? It's my house I can do whatever I want?"

"No I mean weren't you in UK in your office and you were going to come after 2 weeks, weren't you?", I asked confused cause he is supposed to work there to earn money and it's his office.

"What? When did I went in UK? And our company does not even have any branch there?", Dad said being as confused as I am.

"Our Company?", I asked getting pushed into more confusion.

"Y/N are you sick?", Mom said putting her palm on my forehead.

"Yes I'm totally fine- but OUR Company?", I said emphasizing the word Our , cause as long as I know we don't have one.

"Yes child, should I take you to Doctor?", Dad asked confirming my question.

"No.", I said 'okay Y/N we must have a company.

"But Mom where are you going?", I asked seeing her attire.

"What do you mean? Today is not weekend So obviously I'm going to my Cafe. And you should too get ready as it's your first day of work today! Now finally my daughter is not Jobless!"

WHAT? JOB? ME?

To be continued.......

Do vote and comment...❤