Model!!

Mom said which shocked me to core, wasn't I studying yesterday how tf I got a Job?

And when did Mom owned a CAFE? JOB?!

"M-mom what's my job?", I asked hoping I didn't time travel.

"What?- Daughter you're a Model, and today's your first shoot! Go and get ready! Get up! Hurry!", with that said she took no almost dragged me to my room.

As soon as the door closed, "WHAT? MODEL? ME?"

As I was busy connecting dots, something started sparkling in my bed side drawer as I opened the it I saw the familiar old paper.

"P-parallel W-world! F**K! IT'S TRUE!!"

"Y/N hurry up get ready! I'll drop you to your company while going!", Dad shouted from downstairs.

"Yes- YEAH 5 MIN!", I quickly went to shower and wore random clothes, the Y/N of this world has a great choice of clothes no wonder she's a Model.

"Let's Go!", I said to Dad

"Let's Go!", I said to Dad. He just smiled and lead me to the car. I was just looking out the window, getting lost in my thoughts.

'The Y/N here has a great life, she gets to see her Dad everyday, has successfully achieved her dream and Mom here doesn't shout that much here, and it was my first time seeing Mom's proud smile after years. They both must be proud of her....'

My thoughts were cut offed by Dad.

"Princess we reached here! Best of luck for your first day don't be nervous.", he said.

"Yeah I'll do my best! And be careful while driving, okay?", I said in a warning tone.

"Okay okay My Princess.", I exited the car after exchanging a smile with my Dad. 

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment...❤