First Kiss

Author P.O.V.

It was just another simple date, they were in his apartment, cuddling while having a movie marathon.

But out of nowhere Yeonjun wanted to have a walk.

They were walking alongside the bridge, holding hands,  while the moon shined it's moonlight on the streets and stars covered the sky.

The only reason Yeonjun suggested the walk was to have a romantic moment with his girlfriend.... he is indeed thoughtful.

Well they haven't kissed yet and someone's getting impatient...

Y/N's P.O.V

While we were walking, Yeonjun suddenly stopped which made me copy his actions.

"Why?", I asked.

"Well- I wanted to ask something? You know...?", he was suddenly looking nervous and what you know I don't know.

"We've been dating since 1week or more and.......", he said.

"And?", I was totally confused.

"SocanIkissyou?!", he asked in almost a speed of light but I was still able to  get the sentence.
"Yeah, we can.", I said.

"It's fine if you don't want to- What?", he asked not believing his ears.

"I said it's a Yes, Baby.", I said sweetly smiling at him.

And then we were just going to kiss each other...

Yeonjun was staring at me with a loving gaze.

We were deeply in love with each other.

We shared a sweet smile and he leaned closer towards me and as his lips were going to touch mine....

Everything went black.

My happiness went black......

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment.....✨❤