s i x

<<<>>>

yeonjun and soobin had both fallen asleep, luckiky yeonjun had a feeling that would happen so he set an alarm for 7:30am.

when his alarm went off, yeonjun literally jumped, fidgeting with his phone to shut his alarm off while the taller just shook his head awake.

"you actually set an alarm?" soobin asked, tiredly standing up to his feet along with yeonjun.

"im new, i cant be late to my classes on the first day." soobin threw his hands in the air innocently. "someone's grouchy."

yeonjun shook his head, about to open the door, key word about.

"wait," soobin quickly stopped yeonjun.

yeonjun looked at soobin, waiting for him to speak. "can we not tell anyone what happened?" yeonjun squinted his eyes.

"id just rather not have anyone know, it's none of there business." soobin had a point, it was no ones business and if soobin wanted to keep it between the two of them, then he would respect his privacy.

"i wont tell anyone, promise." soobin softly smiled, yeonjun turning around to finally open the door.

the halls were lit and very few kids were leaving there dorms, maybe early classes?

"those who leave this early are either a tutor or are being tutored, thats why curfew ends two hours before classes begin." soobin piped up from behind, walking passed yeonjun.

"ill see you later." and with that, soobin took off. yeonjun sighed, walking in the direction of his own dorm.

he began knocking, waiting and waiting until the door opened.

"where have you been?" wooyoung asked, letting yeonjun walk pass him and into the dorm.

"felix said you stayed with him, but he texted me around three in the morning saying you were coming back, though you never came back, wh..." wooyoung just kept talking, nonstop and yeonjun for one of the first time in four years, had zoned him out.

usually he wouldnt be rude and zone someone out, the death of his sister and father really took a toll on him and it changed him. he wanted to be good no matter what, but right now, he just wasn't in the mood for the constant chatter.

"i slept in the maintenance room, i knocked here but you didnt answer." yeonjun paused, splashing water on his face. "then when i went to knock on felixs door again, security was roaming the halls and i ran."

wooyoung had his lips shaped in an o, watching yeonjun move around in the bathroom.

"well now i feel bad!" wooyoung whined, flailing his arms in the air, walking away from the bathroom.

"it's fine, it was my fault for not bringing my key with me." yeonjun walked into his room, looking for a new outfit to wear while wooyoung stood at the door frame.

"ill make it up to you, promise!" wooyoung jumped, rushing back into his room to get dressed.

yeonjun shook his head and went to take a shower.