f o r t y f i v e

<<<>>>

that next morning, yeonjun wakes up with soobin holding him tightly, almost afraid if he were to let go, yeonjun will disappear.

the older smiles, leaning forward a bit to kiss soobins nose softly, careful enough not to wake him.

yeonjuns eyes scan lower, seeing his legs entangle with soobins.

he blushes, looking back up to soobins chubby cheeks and poking it. "you're so cute"

he giggles to himself and finds a way out from soobins grip.

since wooyoung didn't come back last night, theyre all alone and yeonjun wants to surprise soobin with breakfast.

yeonjun tries his best, scrambling eggs and flipping bacon. toasting some toast and filling cups of orange juice.

yeonjun smiles happily when he looks at the simple but thoughtful breakfast.

as he was about to wake up soobin up, he was interrupted with a pair of arms wrapping around his waist, a pair of lips kissing the crook of him neck.

"you left me all alone babe." soobin whispers in yeonjuns ear, causing the other to flush red.

yeonjun turns in soobins hold, coming face to face with him, wrapping his arms around the boys neck.

"i made you breakfast." soobins looks behind yeonjun, catching glimpse of the homemade breakfast his boyfriend made for him.

he looks back at yeonjun, kissing both of his cheeks. "i lov-" soobin stops in the mist of his words, "i love it, the breakfast." he smiles, letting go of the boy and having a seat.

his heart's racing, almost saying he loves yeonjun, almost.

yeonjun was sure soobin was going to say something, something rather than loving the food. he didn't want to pry, and so, he shrugs.

later, once night hit, yeonjun and soobin decides to have a little date. one where they can be alone and spend more time together, but when can they ever be just alone when a whole ass wooyoung exists.

"don't talk to me san!" wooyoung shouts as he enters his dorm, catching the two lovebirds on the couch's attention.

san follows after wooyoung into the dorm, forgetting to shut the door.

"don't be like this woo, you know felix was in the wrong there." wooyoung stops in his tracks, spinning around angrily, "excuse me?" he puts his hands on his hips with attitude.

"there was no need for violence, he could have handled the situation better, and you know th—" wooyoung grabs hold of sans wrist, pulling him right out of the dorm, "go to kai." wooyoung slams the door.

the two boys on the couch finally decide to speak up, "uh, what happened with felix and kai ?" soobin asks.

wooyoung looks in the boys direction, sighing and shaking his head. "kai went off at felix, saying some mean things, and felix about had it and literally beat the shit out of kai."

yeonjuns eyes widen. he rushes to his feet and runs to the door, "where's felix?" he asks.

"possibly the office?" then yeonjun runs off.

"why did kai start mouthing off." soobin asks, walking towards wooyoung.

"we were sitting at the table and the topic of sex came up, and kai made a smart remark about felix being easy, even though kai never got to do anything with him, and well, it just went down hill from there." soobin furrows his eyebrows.

"what the hell is going on with kai lately, he's been an ass." soobin crosses his arms.

"mhm." wooyoung sighs and gets a water from the fridge, "how come you and san were arguing?"

wooyoung places his water roughly on the counter, "he thinks felix shouldn't have knocked some sense into kai, 'violence is never the answer ' " wooyoung scoffs, "kai deserved it, and then when felix was kicking ass, san split them and literally helped kai and, almost babying him." wooyoung shutters from the memory.

"it made me mad, especially since felix was crying the whole damn time."

-

wooyoung runs to the office with great timing as he runs right into felix exiting.

"hey, lix!" yeonjun shouts, catching the youngest attention. the moment yeonjun reaches felix, he can tell felix wasn't okay. his eyes were red and cheeks were puffy.

looking further down, he saw felixs hand wrapped, some blood sponging through the wrap.

"are you okay? what happened?" yeonjun asks, pulling the younger into a comforting hug. though, felix just stays still in his hold, mind foggy.

yeonjun notices the boys daze and tries getting his attention by doing anything he can. but nothing, anything he does, felix just watches.

"yeonjun, can you walk me back to my dorm." felix finally mutters, staring down at the floor.

yeonjun feels awful, seeing one of his closest friends in such an emotionless daze.

"of course, come on." yeonjun wraps his arm around felixs upper back, making sure he's got felix.

once they make it back to the dorm, immediately wooyoung and soobin rush outside to see them.

"felix hun, are you okay? are you in trouble? what happened? did kai get away wi—" yeonjun places his hand over wooyoung mouth, "shhh"

wooyoung pushes his hand away dramatically, rolling his eyes.

felix finally looks at the three boys before him and sighs, "guys I'm okay, just tired." he fake smiles.

"thank you yeonjun for walking me back," he steps forward and hugs yeonjun, before fake smiling at the others and heading inside his dorm.

yeonjun waits a second, thinking and then figured he not okay with leaving felix alone and as he was about to step forward and knock on his door, he heard a felix shriek then shout changbins name.

yeonjun looks back at wooyoung, who whispers "his boyfriends in there with him, let's go." yeonjun squints in confusion.

boyfriend? since when?

-

"changbin!" felix jumps, a feeling of relief washing over him and right away, felix rushes over to changbins open arms.

"don't worry lix, im here."

that's when felix starts to cry into changbins shirt,"why is he so mean? why did he make me hit him?"

felix cries, "why must they make me transfer?" changbins heart stops. "what?"

-

hey guys, so work is my life now and when I get him from work, I eat, shower then sleep. so, wattpad isn't my highest priority anymore, sadly.

but HERES THE GOOD PART.

i will be posting this chapter and right after, I will write the last few chapters, and post them back to back.
UPDATE: okay I STARTED WRITING THE NEXT ONE AND WAS LITERALLY FALLING ASLEEP WRITING, I'm SO TIRED, work drains me so much 😭SOO since I'm off Tomorrow and Saturday, I'll write & spoil you guys 💓💓

this book will be ending, and im really sad about it, but i think it's about time.

bUT, enjoy this chapter while I get started on writing the next 💓

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!!!