e i g h t

<<<>>>

"lets change the subject?" soobin suggested. yeonjun looked at soobin, giving approval.

then soobin grinned, "have you ever had a boyfriend?"

if yeonjun had been drinking water, he would have spit it out.

"what?" yeonjun asked, shy from the question.

"what? it's just a question."

"a question that i don't need to answer." he turned his head back to the front of the class, seeing some students staring, especially the boys.

"hey," soobin leaned forward closer to yeonjun, "i was just asking, but if it makes you feel any better, i haven't either."

"better? and why so quick on thinking i haven't." yeonjun wasn't sure if he felt offended, turning his head back towards the slight taller.

"well, you're a bit reluctant on answering the question so, i could only assume its because you haven't." soobin admitted, slightly grinning watching yeonjun easily get worked up about the topic.

"i-, are we going to learn anything?" yeonjun nervously changed the topic, hearing soobin release a chuckle.

"you dont have t-"

"why was this the subject change?" yeonjun interuppted.

"i mean, we're in a class that has to do with our intimate partners and sexuality, why not ask such a question?" soobin shrugged, yeonjun sighing and leaning back.

"no soobin, i haven't had a boyfriend." soobin smiled. "see was that so hard?" he pasued. "so why haven't you?"

yeonjun eyed soobin, then rolled his eyes. "well, i guess ive always just rather have waited for the one, ya know?"

"i don't want to date someone, knowing or having a feeling its not going to last. i want the relationship to last forever." he let out a breath, turning to see soobins eyes glued to him.

yeonjun scoffed, "you probably think im weird, not everyon-"

"i don't," yeonjun tilted his head, "i don't think you're weird, i think what you want is rare, and most of the time unrealistic but its a pure thought."

yeonjun just nodded, looking down at the desk. "so i take it you haven't kissed anyone either?" soobin asked.

"no."

"well, i hope you find the one then, your missing out on a lot."

"i thought you said you've never dated anyone either?" yeonjun asked, only hearing soobins brief laughter.

"doesn't mean ive never done other things." yeonjuns eyes widen, his lips shaping an o shape.

"nice?" yeonjun nervously spoke.

soobin leaned forward, towards yeonjun, placing his hand on yeonjun nape of the neck, mouth inching closer towards yeonjuns ear.

"it is nice--" his fingers slowly graze down, touching the skin of yeonjun that shows on his neck. "especially when the simplest touch can make you lose every sense of control--" his lips grazing yeonjuns ear, fingers continuing its path down slowly and teasing.