t h r e e

<<<>>>

wooyoung opened a door to someones dorm, walking in without any saying.

"just saying, keep this to yourself. we could get into trouble if the teachers find out." yeonjun didnt know what he meant but nodded anyways.

when walking in after changbin, he saw three people inside.

wooyoung and two others.

"who's this pretty boy?" one of the two others asked.

"this yeonjun, he just enrolled today." wooyoung responded, sitting on top of another boy on the couch.

"nice to meet you yeonjun, I'm felix." felix jumped to his feet to run and jump at the taller boy, yeonjun almost losing his balance in the process.

"shouldve warned you, he's very friendly." changbin spoke, watching felixs every move.

"yeah, i am. with everyone but you." felix joked, backing away from yeonjun and keeping eye contact with changbin.

"are you guys together?" yeonjun asked the two.

"no," felix spoke first, but changbin too spoke. "not yet." changbin grinned, watching felix roll his eyes playfully and sit back on the couch.

"but we are!" wooyoung shouted from sitting half way on another boy.

"im san, i would get up to politely greet you but his heavy ass wont budge." yeonjun waved his hands. "its okay, no worries."

while yeonjun walked further into the dorm, there was more noise coming from down the hall.

"ah, soobin is in his room, he'll be right out." felix smiled, scrolling on his phone.

"what school did you go to before this place?" felix asked, trying to strike up a conversation to drown out the two love birds on the couch and changbins constant flirting.

"Puma High, it's not around here." yeonjun spoke.

"ah, wel-"

"im going to get some food, you guys want anything?" soobin walked out from the hall, vision focused on his phone.

yeonjun couldn't believe he managed to end up in this beautiful blue hair dimpled boys dorm.

"bring me back something!" wooyoung shouted, earning a smack from san. "your to loud."

the blue haired boy, known as soobin, finally looked up, noticing yeonjuns presence.

"hey, it's pink." soobin smiled, remembering instantly who yeonjun was.

"pink?" changbin asked.

"yeah, his hairs pink." soobin pointed out.

"well yeah, but really? pink?" changbin kept at it, teasing soobin for the nickname.

"i like pink, it suits him." wooyoung piped up, "his aura actually screams the color pink." he laughed.

yeonjun has yet to speak, not exactly sure what he should say.

"yeonjun, why don't you go with soobin?" wooyoung suggested.

"yeah, i wouldnt mind company." soobin approvingly smiled. "only if you want to, that is." he continued.