f i f t e e n

<<<>>>

"soobin, what are you doing here?" yeonjun asked, his heart already pounding. his mind instantly going back to the memory of the awkward tension between the two earlier.

soobin didn't say anything, more just stared at the other with the most confused and alluring look.

30 minutes ago 

"yah, soobin what are you thinking about?" kai asked as he had just beat soobin in a game of mortal combat, "you always win."

soobin put his controller down, standing up and going to get some water. his mind was everywhere, or more like stuck to a certain pink hair boys beautiful plump lips.

since the awkward moment between the two, then beomgyu making that comment, he couldn't help but actually think how it'd be to take advantage of those lucsious pink lips.

his mind would lead back to the previous night when yeonjun had his lips parted beautifully while sitting on his lap, begging him to leave another mark.

damn, soobin jugged his water.

he knew he didn't feel anything towards the other but he just couldn't get him out of his head.

"soobin, why are you just standing there. there's no more water in the bottle." kai shouted from the living space. soobin blinked, pulling the water bottle from his lips and noticed it's emptiness.

he tossed it out and groaned. "what's on your mind bin?" kai asked.

"something that probably shouldn't be." soobin shook his head, falling back into the couch next to kai.

"why's that?"

"because, ugh." soobin turned to look at kai. "yeonjun, I can't stop thinking about him." he sighed. "his lips to be exact." kai chuckled, patting soobins shoulder.

"when was the last time you've done anything, ya know?" kai winked.

soobin began thinking, "probably a week or so before yeonjun got here." soobin sighed.

"what? is that it? am i just sexually frustrated, sexually deprived?" kai shrugged. "don't know, but you could be."

"you need to finally give it up bin, it's way more satisfying than doing side things or taking care of it yourself." kai admitted.

soobin shook his head. "no, you know that's something I want to keep for ..." kai rolled his eyes and sighed. "yeah yeah I know, the one."

they were silent for a moment, "so why don't you go over and see if yeonjun would be down for anything."

"he's not the type for that kind of stuff." soobin added.

"really? from the way he was at the small party, I'd say other wise."

"he was drunk, everyone acts different when intoxicated." soobin stood up, "but, I do want to ask him some things, so I'll be going."

present 

soobin stepped forward, entering yeonjuns dorm. "is wooyoung not here?" he asked.

yeonjun closed the door, "no, but I thought you'd know that." soobin turned around to face the other.

"I came from kais," yeonjun tight lipped, nodding and walking back into his room with soobin following after.

yeonjun picked up his phone and when he turned around, he found soobin really  close.