t w e n t y t h r e e

<<<>>>

"soobin, seriously?" yeonjun grabbed a pillow and whacked him with it.

"aish, i didn't think I was going to be able to get your attention, hense the reason i don't have anything planned!" soobin whined as he dodged yeonjuns pillow attacks.

yeonjun sighed, flopping back onto the bed while staring at the ceiling. "want to watch a movie?"

"gross no, then it's almost like i stole your date." soobin shook his head.

"i mean..." yeonjun elongated playfully, earning a squeeze on his thigh.

he flinched from the contact and looked down to see soobin grinning, "how about we have some fun?" yeonjun gulped.

"like what?"

yeonjuns breath quickened when he watched soobin climb on top of him. his eyes pinned on soobins every choice of movement.

soobin leaned close, catching onto yeonjuns gulp. soobin loved the reaction he always got out of him.

he grinned, leaning lower to the side making sure to graze his lips upon yeonjuns ear, "let's sneak out." yeonjun groaned and threw soobin off of him, a small laugh coming from soobin.

"d-dont do stuff like that." yeonjun crossed his arms, his eyes focused on his bed.

"why? it's fun messing with you." soobin smiled, sitting back on his hands while yeonjun just shook his head and sighed.

"w-well I don't like it."

soobin scoffed, "yeah, sure you don't."

"i swear." yeonjun flat out said.

soobin just eyed him, "so your saying that if I were to go over there, run my hands down your body," soobin sat up, smirking at the other. "feather my hands above your thighs, lips grazing at your neck just before i n-"

"okay! we should get going!" yeonjun jumped out of bed and straightened out his clothing.

soobin just laughed, "and where exactly are we going?"

"uh, um."

"god yeonjun, your so innocent." soobin chuckled, standing up to be face to face with yeonjun, who was just staring at soobin with an odd look.

"don't worry, innocent is cute." soobin ruffled yeonjuns hair, smiling softly.

"I promise I won't touch you like that, I was just teasing you. okay?" soobin placed his hands on yeonjuns shoulders. "you can calm your shoulders now." yeonjuns tense shoulders slowly fell.

yeonjun nodded slowly, his eyes focused on soobins. they were standing inches away and he couldn't help but feel weird. he had forgotten how this feeling had felt, considering he's hardly hung around soobin lately.

"soobin?" yeonjun spoke softly.

"hmm?"

"im sorry." soobin quirked an eyebrow. "for what?" soobin asked.

yeonjun then began to feel bad. "for somewhat avoiding you the passed few weeks." his eyes trailed down from soobins eyes, to embarrassed to face him.

soobins hands slid from yeonjuns shoulders and he took a small step back. "so you were avoiding me.." his voice was gentle but somewhat hurt.

after a moment of silence, soobin spoke.

"well, i finally have a chance to hang out with you now and im not going to waste it." yeonjun looked, eyes confused.