t h i r t y

<<<>>>

after the day of the whole incident with soobins father, the schools office staff had called soobin in to talk, though yeonjun wouldn't allow him to go alone.

both soobin and yeonjun had been sitting in an office room with two main staff members for the pass twenty minutes.

"ill ask you one more time, are you sure your alright?" one or the ladies asked.

"im perfectly fine, he didn't do much damage. mostly just sore in the stomach, but ill be fine." he turned to yeonjun then back to the staff. "i have great friends that helped me after the incident."

the staff looked at each other wondering if there was anything going on they should be concerned about with the two, but they decided to shrug it off and ignore their suspicions.

honestly, they were part of the staff that didn't mind the same gender liking, they just loved near by and needed a job.

after the meeting, the two boys left and thought about what they should do dinner they had both been excused from classes for the day.

"want to watch a movie at your dorm?" yeonjun suggested, walking the path of the courtyard.

"if we do that, what makes you think the movie is what ill be watching?" soobin grinned, walking into his dormitory.

"what makes you think watching is what ill be doing?"

soobin squinted his eyes and shook his head with a laugh. "how about we actually watch a movie and maybe cuddle?" yeonjun smiled warmly at the suggestion. "sounds perfect."

the two made it inside the dorm, getting some snacks from the kitchen. then right before they were going to get comfy in the bed, yeonjuns phone rings.

when he leans over to grab his phone to check called id, he paused actions and debates on answering.

soobin noticed his lack in movement and tried leaning over yeonjuns should to see who was calling, but yeonjun had felt the bed dip towards his side and immediately jumped off.

"I'll be right back." he stepped outside the room, then outside the dorm itself before answering.

soobin found it quite concerning that yeonjun was hiding who he was talking to.

yeonjun on the other hand had answered the call, "hello"

"yeonjun, what the hell?" hyunjins voice shouted from the other end of the call. "it's been I don't know how long since soobin ended our date and I have yet to have heard from you." hyunjin was hurt, more angry by the way soobin interrupted their date them was ghosted by yeonjun.

"a lots been going on hyunjin, i haven't exactly had time to talk." yeonjun was honest, well to himself, he thought he was genuinely being honesty, but in reality he was only half telling the truth.

"let me guess, is it soobin?" yeonjun couldn't necessarily lie, everything's that's been going on has actually involved soobin. but would telling hyunjin yes result in having a bad response?

"n-no, just classes. meetings with teachers . and some other stuff. . ." the last part was mostly mumble, but hyunjin was still able to make it out.

"okay."

"okay?" yeonjun asked

"okay, i believe you. you were busy. that happens." hyunjin kindly spoke, understanding that he may have been a bit more upset then he should've.

"yeah. . ."

-

soobin sat on the bed, awaiting yeonjuns return though, as time passed, he was still patiently waiting.

it's been about thirty minutes and soobin had no idea if yeonjun was coming back. he also couldn't remember if he had maybe not heard yeonjun when he was leaving, maybe he said he wasn't going to return? or maybe he said he'd be awhile, but the more soobin remembered, none of that was said.

soobin was about to get up and search outside for him. it was currently passing for second hour so maybe yeonjun got distracted with his friends?

soobin walked out into the courtyard, seeing yeonjun sitting at a table while talking in the phone. as soobin was walking towards him, yeonjun was already hanging up and sighing.

"hey." soobin softly spoke. yeonjun jumped from the sudden voice behind him. "s-soobin, when did you get here?" he asked, standing up and beginning to walk back into the direction of the dorm before felix or anyone else see them.

soobin follow after, "you were taking some time so I thought I'd check up on you. see if you were okay." soobin smiled, walking into the dormitory.

"oh, yeah im fine. actually, i was taking to hyunjin." soobin stopped, watching yeonjun continuing to walk.

hyunjin, the guy yeonjun had been crushing on for years, as it's reciprocated. the two were Intouch still and he had completely forgot.

soobin began to feel hurt, he felt this wave of jealously splash.

yeonjun had noticed soobins stop and walked back, "why'd you stop walking?"

"hyunjin, what exactly is your relationship with him?" soobin was straightforward.

yeonjun squinted an eyebrow, feeling slightly uneasy. "um, not really sure. ." he paused, "considering the last time i spoke to him, you ended our date." yeonjun awkwardly laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

soobin nodded, clearing his throat. "hmm." was all that was heard, then he began to head back to the room.

"are you okay?" yeonjun asked, eyeing soobin very carefully.

soobin didn't answer, he just kept waking with his head down.

it was until they made it to soobins dorm that he decided to speak. he turned to yeonjun. "i think i actually want to rest, it's still kind of early and not everyday we get excused from classes. ."

yeonjun was able to sense a mood change, his voice was concerning and sad. he didn't even want to look yeonjun in the eyes. yeonjun caught it all.

"okay, that's fine. ill uh—" yeonjun took a step back away, "im actually going to head to 2nd hour then." soobin nodded.

"we'll talk later?" yeonjun asked, receiving a hum. then soobin was inside, door locked.

yeonjun sighed, he already knew. "how did this happen. ."

<<<>>>

okay, so I dropped my phone on myself and I accidentally published it

okay, so I dropped my phone on myself and I accidentally published it. that's why it says I had updated, but there was no chapter. SORRY!

anyways, what do you think about yeonjun and soobin?

what does yeonjun know?

don't forget to vote! 🤍