o n e

++

im back again with a new book ! this is also by far my favorite book I have written!

don't worry about updates, i have already half the chapters for this book written out & im still writing.

updates will be every Mondays & Thursdays

please leave comments, give votes <3

you're guys' comments give me motivation to continue writing & above all, make my day 💓

<<<>>>

yeonjun, a boy who for the longest time has kept his sexuality a secret. his mother is against gender liking the same gender.

keeping it from her was difficult, especially since they had lived together for as long as he can remember.

yeonjun had a crush on this boy hyunjin. they would hang out from time to time and finally yeonjun had gathered up the courage to be honest with him.

the day he had decided to come clean, they were both on his bed, watching a movie without any awkwardness.

yeonjun had thought it was time to confess, so thats what he did.

he paused the movie, sat up and stared at hyunjin, who by the way was curious to why the movie stopped and was being stared at.

"why did you stop the movie?" hyunjin curiously asked.

yeonjun gulped, his low self-esteem kicking in and trying to prevent him from confessing, though he wasn't going to let it.

"i like you.." he whispered, almost inaudible for hyunjin to hear him.

"wait, what?" hyunjin sat up slowly, pushing his head forward a bit so he could hear him more.

"i said.." as yeonjun was about to repeat himself, his mother was just passing by his room, coming to a stop when she heard the words.

"i like you hyunjin, a lot." yeonjun proudly said, happy he was able do what he was afraid of.

hyunjins eyes widened, stunned at the sudden confession.

just as hyunjin was about to respond to yeonjun, yeonjuns mothers barges into his room.

"boys." her voice was strong, mean, scary and frightful to the boys.

the two boys looked up, yeonjun terrified that he had just confessed and his mother may have over heard, and hyunjin feeling uncomfortable.

"hyunjin, i think its time you've left." hyunjin rose an eyebrow, checking his phone to see the time was only 5:37pm and he didnt have to be home until 8pm.

"uh okay..?" hyunjin stood up, grabbing his keys and stepped forward a few steps. he turned to look at yeonjun, seeing the hurt and fear in his eyes.

"ill see you tomorrow?" hyunjin spoke, more of a question. yeonjun only nodded, watching hyunjin leave.

when it was certain hyunjin had left, yeonjun only prayed his mother heard nothing.