✨ Realization hits sidharth✨

So let's take a leap ...

Six months passed in short span of time ... sidnaaz bond grew much and much stronger with the time .. Both were highly attached to eachother.. they were like in separable souls but but they were just freinds ( koi sense hei iss baat Ka nahi hei but don't you forget hum sidnaazians hei the self declared gadhe 😂)

Sid did ask her to continue but she couldn't accept his offer because she had to get back to her family...  Shehnaaz was in Punjab and Sidharth in Mumbai...

Its been three days since shehnaaz left ...

Sm : sidharth its already 8 am beta u r late for the office ...

Sid : o sorry mom I don't know how I slept this late .. I forgot to even set a alarm and you know

Sm : shehnaaz used to wake you up early 😂😂

Sid : right that girl literally spoiled me up

Sm : o stop being sadu Shukla Sidharth you used to love what she used to do for you and I know you are missing her badly ....

Sid : mom I am not ...

Sm : really 🙄

Sid : yeah I do miss her ..the way she was around me all the time talking gigling and Everything she used to do made me so use to it that its really being so irritating for me to not have her around me all the time to calm my anger make me do mad stuffs and just chill around ..
Mom she gets the best in me in every possible aspect .. I can be around her being me and not get judged for me being me.. she was bundle of joy in my pretty boring life ... And that girl she literally forgot that she has a friend here and she didn't even call me for once she reached Punjab .. ofcource she might be busy with her freinds jaspreet geet and god knows whom... She is so mean how could she do this to me 😠😠 I am missing her badly and this girl....

Sm  was adoring the way sidharth was speaking about shehnaaz with so much glow on his face and so much of excitement and all.... The way sidharth complained for shehnaaz not calling him up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ .

Sm : 😂😂😂😂😂 Sidharth tu Bhi na 😂😂

Sid : kya mom mein yahan apni pareshaani bata raha hoon aur aap has rahe ho🙄🙄

Sm : sidharth paka shehnaaz teri dosth hei na ??

Sid : haan dost hei meri ofcource hei dost hei meri ..

Sm : tho fir tu shehnaaz ke sataya hua pati ki tarah kyun shiqayath kar raha hei ...

Sid : mom Kuch bhi. ..

Sm : sidharth seriously u just behaving like her husband who is annoyed of his wife because she didn't call you jab wo maike gayi .....

Sid : mom I am getting late for the office I guess should leave ..

Sm : till when you would ignore the topic...

Sid : till you stop the discussion over it

Sm : fyn ... You don't love her then listen to me carefully sidharth shehnaaz is gem of a person .. kisi ko bhi pasand asakthi hei koi aur utake legaya na fir mat pachthana that she could be yours but you just let her go...

Sid : mom she doesn't love me ...

Sm : so you do ??

Sid : I don't...

Sm: 😠😠

Sid : know .. I don't know .....

Sm : then who knows sidharth ??

Sid : mom....

Sm : what !!

Sid : I know you are worried for me but I need some time to figure out my own feelings ..

Sm : hmm okay I hope you realize it soon
...

Sm pov : shukar hei bhagwan ladke mein akal tho aayi just freinds just freinds hum gadhe hei meri koi feeling nahi hei  Tumhari feeling Tumhari meri koi feeling nahi hei 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Sidharth was engrossed whole day with the thinking does he love shehnaaz or not ... If he was then whether shehnaaz was or not ... So now over thinker shukla was tensed what If shehnaaz loves someone else ..and what if she doesn't love me 🥺....

( Khudka feeling Ka ghanta Nahi pata par shehnaaz kisi aur se pyaar karegi tho kya hoga 🤭🤭🤭 shuklaji is too much 🤦‍♀️)

Sidharth phone got a notification ( ting )

Shehnaaz had posted a picture with a guy ...

Love you for life ❤️ ( was the caption )

Sid : what the heck man ... No no this can't be happening no she Is mine only mine .. I have to confront her I have to meet her.......

Sidharth packs his bags and drives towards airport .. flies to Punjab in his private jet and reaches outside her house .. below her balcony ....

It's 10pm...

Shehnàaz was watching movie 🍿 she was in no mood to sleep she was hell angry that sidharth didn't call her 😠😠

Before shehnaaz flying to punjab....

Shehnaazs apartment ...

Naaz was sitting on sidharth lap and resting her head on his chest ...

Naaz : Tu bhool jayega mujhe 🥺

Sid : nahi bhulunga meri maa kyun bhoolunga mein 🤦‍♂️

Naaz : Tu samjtha Nahi hei sidharth mujhe ...

Sid : Tu ganit hei Jo mein tere ko samjhu...

Naaz : 🥺🥺

Sid : baby kya hua ??

Naaz : pata nahi acha Nahi lagraha 🥺🥺

Sid : tho math jaa .. ( mujhe chodke mujje chodke he murmured slowly )

Naaz :🥺🥺🥺🥺 😭

Naaz encircled her arms around his neck and hugged him😭😭😭😭

Sid hugged her back more tightly .. he had tears too .. but he didn't dare to show her ... He badly wanted to stop her but he had no right to stop her 🥺

Sid : naaz ...

Sana : hmm....

Sid : it's time for the flight ...

Sana : hmm chalthe hei ...

They reached the airport ...

Shehnaaz was quite ..

Sheh : bye sidharth ...

Sid : bye ...

Sheh takes her bag and shuts the door and starts walking towards the airport...

Sid Couldnot control more and runs towards her and pulls her for a bone crushing hug 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

After a while sidharth breaks the hugs as there was an announcement for the flight .. and shehnaaz leaves for punjab and sidharth back to his house....

Shehnaaz was waiting for sidharths call but she didn't receive any she was hurt ... ( On the other hand sidharth was waiting for her call both were waiting for eachothers call it was not their ego but they wanted to test the other )

Promo :

Sid : shehnaaz you drived my car till now would you like to drive my life 💓

Sheh : no 😠

Guys 2 parts more to end this 💓💓💓 you might get arrange love part today evening 💓💓💓