✨Bali Ka bakra sidharth bichara✨

So sidharth was with the guy gang and shehnaaz was with the girl gang they were just excited as it was finally Adhyas wedding....

But the guy gang had some other sorts of plan ...which was quite harmful for their dear love life but this didn't stop them from planning the bachelors party which going to set their love life in danger ...

Sid : no no no I am not into this if shehnaaz or anyone of our girls get to know about this we are going to be so dead ....

Arav : kya sidharth itna khauf shehnaaz Ka ... Ittu si tho hei kya karlegi ...😂😂hum agar batayenge hi nahi tho unhe pata kaise chalega ..🤷🏻

Jay : exactly sidharth don't be a spoilsport and waise bachelor party roz thodi karpauge kyun dulhe raja ...

Adhya fiance ( I literally Dont remember if I named him or not I have no idea 😂😂😂 I usually keep my cousins name like Adhya 😂😂 and all so that I can remember the names ): yes yaar atleast mere liye !!!

Sid : yaar marwake hi manoge  ...

Jay : itna kya dar raha hei kya hi karlenge ...

Sid : jay atleast you shouldn't be the one saying this we know it already what mahi is going to do with you if she finds out that .....

Jay : abbey use pata kaise chalega hum batayenge hi nahi ...

Sid : acha pata chala tho ... Btw pregnant ladies mood swings and anger are next level thing jay so u better think about it. ..😂😂😂 shehnaaz ko tho fir bhi manalunga Tu kya karega jay 😂😂 and what about u Mr arav I guess u have forgot that ananya is in the house ...😂😂

Arav : arrey Haan 😰😰wo tho Jaan hi lele legi meri  ...

Sid : so it's better that we cancel all these plans and stay safe and happy ..!!!!

Guys : no hey no let's just have guy party na what's the big deal not really like a bachelor's but a basic bachelor party ....and we would have drinks music and some fun ...

Arav : sounds like a good plan . ...and sidharth u need to agree to this and it's just a normal party ....

Jay : and yeah make sure u Dont tell this to anyone ....

All the guys agreed as per plan they would just slip off at night and party but the thing they weren't aware was that a Adhyas friend heard the guys conversation and she was fuming in anger as her better half was too involved in this plan .....she said the whole damn thing to them that they are planning for bachelor's party and what not....

Shehnaaz adhya ananya were like teri tho kher nahi hum bhi dekhthe hei kya party Karne wale hei ...so they made a plan to give boys a beautiful surprise...

Whole sheh Adhya ananya mahi tried to get details about the party but boys ki majal ho bataye Nahi ....

So guy gang slipped slowly and went to bachelor's party ....they thought as it was decided it isn't going to be bachelor's party just guy gang party but for their surprise Adhyas fiance frnds had some other plan they called dancers and what not !!! ....

Sidharth was fuming in anger but jay and arav controlled him and they just sat on the couch and were  on their own ...when suddenly lights went off and dancer's arrived and started dancing seductively ...they came towards the couch where sidharth was sitting she started to dance around him and suddenly she sat on his lap and started dancing Sid was about to push her but before that shehnaaz was standing Infront of him out of nowhere ....

Shehnaaz just started running out .... Sid knew what blunder he had made he knew he must have not come to the party ..the least he could do was telling shehnaaz about the party but things didn't go well as he wished 🥺🥺 sidharth ran towards her and she was just running aimlessly ....she was about to get hit by the car but sidharth pulled her this side ..

Sid : shehnaaz....

Sheh: I hate u I hate u ...... U ....

Sid : shehnaaz meri koi galthi nahi hei ....

Sheh : Haan exactly galthi meri hei that I freaking love u wo na meri galthi hei mein possessive hoon meri galthi mein tujhe kisi aur ke Saath nahi dekhsakthi ye meri galthi hei ... agar ye mein same karthi tho .... meri koi feeling hi nahi hei Twada kutta Tommy sadda kutta kutaa 😡😡😡😡 Haan bolo ...

Sid was over the saturn 😍😍 he was just smiling at her confession that gave him the atmost satisfaction ... Her loving him was not something he didn't knew but yet listening it is always make u feel something ....

Sid just pulled her for a hug...... shehnaaz was struggling to come out of his hug ..but his next sentence made her numb ....

Sid : I love u meri jaan......

Sheh : 🤐🤐🤐🤐😳

Sid : shehnaaz ....

Sheh : hmm..what did u say ??

Sid : didn't you listen ??

Sheh nodded no !!

Sid : I said I.... love .....you....

Sheh was again went numb at his confession .....

Sheh : rabba I will faint !!!!!....

Sid : are u for real ???

Sheh : hein??

Sid : shehnaaz yaar... I said I love u ...

Sheh : Haan I heard that !!! Sidharth u finally confessed o my goodness sidharth sidharth u said it finally !!!

Sid : Hutt door Hutt mere se pagal aurat 😑😑 idhar Banda apni feeling express kar rha hei and u aren't even replying back saying I love u too shehnaaz 😡😡

Sheh: arrey sorry na tumne bola ussi excitement mein bhool gayi Na bebu .. sidharth Shukla the sidharth  akdu Shukla ne I love u bola wo process hone mein time tho lagega na bebu ... I m sorry na bebu tujhe pata hei I love u inna sara ...(she opens her hand shows ) ....with cute puppy face ....

Sid : firse bol...

Sheh : I love you I love you mere bebu kullu my shona puttu ...I love you sidharth ...... ( She was just screaming out loud ) shehnaaz hugged him....

Sid : I love you meri jaan....

Sheh : I love you too sale ....

Sid : Haan I love you too meri jaan 😍...khush....

Sheh : bahoth zyada lekin mein hurt hoon !!!!

Sid : kyun ?????

Promo :

Sid kaise manayega ab ....

Bangle ke peeche hai taala
Ghusu kahan se mein saala
Laila ki khidki khuli hai
Kidhki ke neeche hai naala
Khidki pe koi khada hai
Laila ka taaka bhida hai
Mazze udati hai meri
Mohabbat ki poonch maar ke

O meri jaan o meri jaan
Mere ko majnu bana kar
Kahan chal di kahan chal
Di pyaar ki pungi baja kar
O meri jaan o meri jaan
Mere ko majnu bana kar
Kahan chal di kahan chal
Di pyaar ki pungi baja kar

One part more and epilogue Nd this story ends here❣️